Growing on Nikki Sixx

Your POV
Setting: Morning

It was Friday September 9th and I had gotten up early to pack the guys instruments and put them into the van. I had to take them to a studio session before the show. I was getting along with everyone except for Nikki still. We hadn't spoken once since that day at the studio. I mainly spent my time hanging out with Tommy or Mick. Either that or doing things for them like getting grocery's and stuff.

"It's time to go," I said yelling since some of them were still asleep. I tried getting good sleep but having to keep up with them and still get up earlier than them was hard.

"The labels gonna fucking kill us," I heard Nikki telling Tommy as they walked into the living room.

"We almost have everything done dude. Don't worry about it," Tommy replied.

"We only have till the 23rd Tommy and we still need another song," he said sounding worried.

When they were all ready we got in the van and this time I drove us down to the studio. I kept looking at Nikki in the rear view mirror the entire time. I was excited for their new album but I knew what was gonna happen. I kept looking at him and then I noticed him look at me too. We stared at each other for a while until he looked away.

We got to the studio and they all got out and helped me bring in their instruments.

"Nikki!" I heard a girl yell and I turned around.

"Oh shit," Tommy said looking at me frowning with wide eyes indicating that was Nikki's ex.

"Let's go inside," Vince told the guys. I tried to follow them but I felt Nikki grab my arm and pull me next to him. I could feel his body press against mine and I started to blush.

"Nikki baby I missed you so much," the girl said getting near to us. She gave me a glare before looking back at Nikki.

"I told you already we're done," Nikki said annoyed.

"Why? Did you leave me for this bitch?" She said starting to get angry.

"Uh," I said feeling awkward. I looked up at Nikki wondering if I should say anything or not.

"Yes actually," Nikki said putting his arm over my shoulder. He had the biggest smile on his face. He really was a dick when he wanted to be.

"He's mine. So just leave bitch," she said to me.

"You don't own anybody," I replied annoyed.

Suddenly she grabbed me by my hair and pushed me trying to knock me over. I managed to stay standing but she was coming towards me again.

"Fucking stop," I heard Nikki yell at her.

I said I was gonna take risks right? She was about to grab my hair again when I punched her in the face. She fell back and I saw the blood from her nose on my fist.

I heard the guys come out of the building behind me.

"Woah," Tommy said.

"Your girlfriends a freak!" the girl yelled before walking away.

"That was my first time hitting someone," I said shocked. I looked down at my hand and wiped the blood on my clothes.

"(Y/N) has some balls," Vince said patting my shoulder.

"It kinda felt good," I laughed.

"Not bad roadie," Nikki said as he walked away.

"Well you're gonna have a lot more fun like that on tour," Tommy said as he messed up my hair.