A failed friendship

Your POV
Setting: Morning

I woke up to the sound of Tommy banging on the door.

"Hey we need to get on the bus soon so we can head over to the next city!" he yelled as he banged on the door.

"Ok T-bone!" I said back.

"We have to be at the bus in less than an hour," he yelled before walking away.

"Ugh what does Tommy want," Nikki groaned as he sat up next to me.

"We have to get to the bus soon since you guys have another show tonight," I said.

"Fuck ok," Nikki replied as he got up.

As he got out of bed I looked away nervously realizing he was naked.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy the view," Nikki winked as he put on his clothes.

I gave an awkward laugh before I began to get up to put on my clothes. I had dragged the blanket with me across the room to cover myself up since I wasn't wearing anything either.

I began grabbing clothes out of my bag when I felt Nikki pull the blanket away from me.

"NIKKI!" I yelled embarrassed.

"Sorry princess. You just look so much better without it," Nikki said as he backed away with the blanket.

I quickly put on some clothes looking away from him the entire time but I could feel his stare.

"Hurry up guys!" Tommy banged on the door.

"We're coming!" Nikki yelled back.

"I'm sure you are!" Tommy shouted.

As I was done changing he grabbed his luggage and I grabbed mine.

"Let's go before Tommy loses his mind," Nikki laughed.

"That dude has energy," I said as we walked out the door.

"Don't worry we can do some coke in the bus or something if you're tired," he told me.

"I can't. I have to make sure everything's good to go for the concert," I said.

"Everything's gonna be fine babe. You worry too much," he said.

"I just wanna make sure you guys are ok," I said.

It was true. I was getting kind of reckless and I had to be careful since I wanted to help them more.

"You're too sweet babe," he said as we walked through the lobby.

"And so are you surprisingly. I mean you were really an asshole," I laughed.

"I mean I can always go back to being one," he said.

"Finally guys. Doc and Doug are gonna kill us if we're late," Tommy said as we headed towards the bus waiting outside.

"You say that every time I don't get to the bus on time," Nikki laughed.

When we got onto the bus we threw our bags on the floor before sitting on the couch.

"You sure left your mark Nikki," Vince laughed sitting across from us at a table.