Some Crazy Tour

Your POV
Setting: Morning

It was January 10th 1984 and the first day of the Ozzy tour. Nikki was upset because he was worried that Ozzy would be like Kiss. Kiss had kicked them off tour for being too crazy.

I tried telling Nikki that Ozzy would be crazier at least from what Doc had told me. But he didn't believe me.

I knew though. I was from the future. I had read about it all. And at some point I was gonna tell Nikki. I wasn't afraid of changing the future anymore. I was gonna do it because I was gonna help them.

And I also wanted to tell Nikki because I felt bad that I already knew things he talked to me about and trusted me enough to tell.

"So what do you think?" Nikki asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"About what?" I said confused.

"This t-shirt design," Nikki said holding up his notebook.

"It's rad," I said.

"Thanks. I made it," he smirked.

"Guys I'm nervous," Tommy said as he took a seat across from us at the table we were sitting at in the tour bus.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're meeting Ozzy today," he said.

"He's gonna be like Kiss dude. They put on a crazy act on stage and then when they get off they're all businessmen," Nikki said as he continued to draw in his notebook.

"I'm telling you dude. He's gonna be just as crazy as you guys," I said shaking my head.

"How are you sure though?" Tommy asked.

"I'm from the future remember?" I smirked.

"What am I thinking then?" Tommy asked.

"It doesn't work that way," I said confused.

"Oh right," Tommy said shaking his head.

"When we get there. Ozzy will be in a long fur coat and they'll be doing soundcheck," I said as I looked at Nikki.

"Trying to make a prediction?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah you could call it that," I smirked.

"Nikki you're rubbing off on her. She's getting cocky now," Tommy laughed.

"She is my girl," Nikki said.

"I remember when you wouldn't even drink. And now you get shitfaced every night and do coke," Tommy laughed.

"You guys corrupted me," I laughed.

"I'm sure those aren't the only things Nikki's corrupted you with," Vince said as he walked towards us.

"He's awake," Tommy laughed.

"And it's way to early for it," Vince laughed as he sat next to Tommy.

"Get in as much as you can before tonight. You know Nikki wants us to not have any fun," Tommy said.

"That's not what I said T-bone. I just said that let's try to act less crazy around Ozzy," Nikki said.