Guitar teacher

Your POV
Setting: Night time

I didn't realize how much time had passed by as I sat by the stage listening to Mötley Crüe play. I wasn't sure what to do or what to even think about. Everything in my life seemed like a disaster. No matter what I did everything went wrong.

As the last song played I stood up and wiped the tears off of my face. I didn't wanna look like a mess in front of Nikki.

"What happened?" Nikki said.

He ran up to me and put his hands on my cheeks.

"Danny came to visit me and he told me that he liked me. And then he left," I said.

"He's just a dick you'll be fine," Nikki said as he hugged me.

"He's the only friend I had before I met you guys. The only person that I could trust. And I think I messed up," I said.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Come on let's get your mind off of it ok?" Nikki said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Dude where's Danny?" Tommy asked.

"He left," I scoffed.

"Oh ok," Tommy said disappointed.

We all walked to Tommy's dressing room where people had already gathered.

"I got this to brighten the mood," Nikki smiled as he pulled out a bag from his pocket that was filled with coke.

"Fuck yeah dude," Tommy said.

We all walked over to a table in the back of the room and sat down before Nikki began making lines of coke on the table.

"Ladies first," Nikki smirked as he handed me a straw.

"Thank you," I smiled.

I probably should've stopped doing this. I just wanted to get my mind off of Danny.

I leaned down and snorted the line.

"Haha you didn't even try to say no this time," Tommy laughed.

"Why say no to fun?" I laughed.

"That's my girl," Nikki smiled.

"When am I gonna get my turn?" Vince laughed as he walked up to us.

"Never," Nikki laughed.

"You guys have any vodka?" Mick asked walking up behind Vince.

"The roadies should be bringing the drinks soon," Vince said as he took a line off the table.

"You ok Mick?" I asked. He had looked annoyed as usual.

"Your friend Danny tried talking to me about leaving. It's annoying. Why does everyone come to me for help," he sighed as he sat down next to us.

"Because you're the old one. You're wise," Tommy laughed.

"Fucking teenager," Mick said.

"Finally," Vince said as a bunch of roadies had walked in the room carrying liquor.

"I want a rematch," I said turning towards Nikki.

"Of what?" Nikki asked.

"The drinking contest," I smirked.

"You really think you can win?" Nikki said as he leaned in closer to me.

"I bet I can," I replied.

"What are you gonna do for me when I win?" he smirked.

"Nothing. You're losing this time," I said.