How many bottles?

Your POV
Setting: Morning

I sat outside on the balcony enjoying the morning sun. It had been quite some time since I had woken up this early. Today was September 25th and since the guys were releasing their album tomorrow they wanted to throw a party later on tonight.

Nikki still didn't talk to me much but at least he wasn't a complete asshole anymore. I was enjoying my time here but I was starting to miss home a bit too. Mainly Danny and my dad.
Overall I preferred living here though. My favorite band had become some of my closest friends. Or rather my only friends. It was difficult really meeting other people since I spent a lot of my time working or just staying inside since I didn't really know what to do in my free time.
I still lived with the band since I wasn't making enough to afford my own space but I was ok with that. The whole reason I stayed behind was for them anyways.

The only thing I was worried about was the fact that Danny hadn't returned yet.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" Tommy said climbing out the window.

"What are you doing up this early T-bone? I expected you to sleep in a lot more haha," I replied.

"I have way to much energy lately," he said.

"Lately?" I scoffed. Tommy always had too much energy.

"I don't know dude it's just Nikki's been so caught up in all of the shit with the label. Usually he'd be doing crazy shit with me but now he's just..." he stopped talking.

"Well the album is releasing tomorrow and then the only thing you guys have to do is tour and party," I said hoping to cheer him up.

"Yeah," he said sounding upset.

"Blueberry pancakes?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes dude," he replied cheering up immediately.

-
Setting: Night time

Everyone started arriving to the apartment and I was in Mick's room watching the TV. It wasn't really my thing to party and I didn't wanna stay up late.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Fuck off," I replied. I figured it wasn't any of the boys since they just barged in whenever.

"Is that any way to greet your best friend?" they said.

I ran to the door and opened it.

"Oh my god Danny," I said as I hugged him. I pulled him into the room and closed the door.

"So how's life in the 80s going?" he asked me smiling.

"Pretty good actually. I missed you though. How's my dad doing? What's going on in 2019?" I asked starting to think about all the things I was probably missing.

"Yeah it's boring without you. And your dads fine he's just worried about you since you haven't called or anything. And not much has changed," he stated. "Do you know when the tour is gonna start?" he continued.

"Yeah sometime in November. Doc's gonna keep me as a roadie so I'm still good for a while," I replied.

"What's gonna happen when they don't need you as a roadie anymore," he asked sounding more serious.

"Then maybe I'll come back home," I said. I hadn't thought about it much but he was right. I mean I couldn't stay here and do this forever. And I didn't know if I wanted to stay in the 80s to end up working at a fast food place I could've worked at in my own time.

"Has Nikki warmed up to you yet?" he said looking away from me.

"Nah, I mean he's not an asshole but we still don't talk much. The other guys are cool though. Especially Tommy. Dude never stops," I said wide eyed thinking about how energetic he was.