𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

me and hannah ate dinner and talked. we talked about anything and everything. i cleaned up dinner and washed the dishes then headed upstairs for a shower.

after my 2 hour long shower, i was finally a clean women so i decided to watch netflix as always. i opened my laptop to see i had an email. i was confused as i never get emails then i started to remember the email i had sent before dinner.

"it's not possible is it?" I thought to myself as i clicked on the email.

i couldn't believe he actually responded, i had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming. i kept reading the email over and over again until i came to the realization that it was real.

from contactgraysondolan@gmail.com

hey shaylie! im so sorry that you had to see that billboard but i would love to build you a shelf. just send me the measurements you need and i'll be sure to get it to you!

~grayson dolan

i can't believe grayson dolan actually wants to make me a shelf. i needed a shelf really badly but this was a joke. maybe he could make me one so i decided to email him back.

to contactgraysondolan@gmail.com

hey grayson! thank you so much. i will have you know that i did email you as a joke thinking you wouldn't respond but i do need a shelf really badly so if you want to build me one, i won't stop you;) i dont have any specific size for a shelf so you can just surprise me. thank you!!

i hit send and went back to netflix. i can't believe that happened.

~2 hours later~ 11:35pm

as i could feel my eyes getting heavy, the ping from my laptop woke me up. i had another email:

from contactgraysondolan@gmail.com

hey yeah i would love to. and of course i would respond, anything to get to build more you know;) you live in la right?

~grayson dolan

i almost immediately responded.

to contactgraysondolan@gmail.com

yes i do:) why?

i ended up falling asleep before he could respond.

~somewhat short chapter because we're watching jumanji but the next ones will be longer as i am on a bus for the next 4 hours~