𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

so today i am indeed 22. we decided a few days ago that we were going to go out tonight so it's a long day of getting ready. for now i put on a crop top and sweats and put my hair in a messy bun. i walked downstairs to see the table set with a bunch of food and two of my three best friends sitting at the table with smiles on their faces. grayson walks out wearing sweats and a loose t shirt. he walked up to me pulling me into a hug.

"happy birthday baby" he kissed my forehead then lead me to the table and pulled my chair out for me.

"thank you kind sir" i joked causing everyone to let out a small chuckle.

"anything for m'lady" he smiled at me as he took his own seat.

we began eating and talked about what the day was going to be full of. we finished eating and i was about to start the dishes when grayson came up and told my that tHe BiRtHdAy GiRL dOeSnT dO tHe DiShEs. i didnt want to argue so i gave him a hug then walked up to my room to shower.

by the time i got out of the shower, it was already 10:30. we weren't going out until late tonight so me and hannah were going to spend the day together. afterwards we're going to dinner then we're going to come home and get changed then go out.

i changed into a nice crop top and shorts shorts even though it's december....welcome to california. i straightened my hair and grabbed my phone then put on my air force ones. i didnt bother with makeup cause i would be redoing it later. i walked out and saw hannah waiting on the couch. i gave grayson a hug then hannah grabbed her keys and we left.

we went to the mall and went to forever 21. i kind of wanted to get a new outfit for dinner and tonight because im tired of all of my clothes. i found a black crop top that says set on it and decided to get it for dinner since it's not too fancy. we went to pacsun and i found some black cargo pants. i decided i would wear it with my doc martens so i just needed an outfit for after dinner.

we went to american eagle and i found a jean jacket that i decided i would put with a dress i had at home and i would pair it with my doc martens. this whole time hannah was buying things for today too. it was 3pm so we got a snack because we didn't want to be full for dinner. as we were leaving the mall we were both craving coffee so we went to the coffee shop down the street from the house.

we have reservations for 5:30 so we went home after we got our coffee. i wanted to take another shower but this one was really quick. i went to my room and changed into my crop top and pants. i did my makeup and touched up my hair. i put some money in my wallet and grabbed my phone off the charger. i put on my doc martens and walked downstairs.

grayson grabbed his keys as i yelled "shotgun!" and ran out to the car. when everyone else finally got in the car, grayson laughed at me and grabbed my hand. he drove to the best sushi place (i hate sushi) in the area and we all got out of the car. when we got inside we were lead to our table, me and grayson on one side with ethan and hannah on the other.

we order our drinks and food and talked while we waited. when our food arrived we ate and talked. i noticed hannah had her phone out taking pictures of me so i posed mid "im about to take a bite leave me alone".

 i noticed hannah had her phone out taking pictures of me so i posed mid "im about to take a bite leave me alone"

we all laughed and continued eating. we order desert and continued talking about anything and everything until we were interrupted by the employees coming out singing happy birthday. i hid my head in my hands as the other three recorded them and then me. by now everyone in the restaurant was paying attention to me and i hated it but that's what birthdays are for.

we ate our desert and left. we went home as it was only 7:30 and the club didn't get "fun" until about 10. me and grayson went up to my room and turned on disney+ (😌✋🏽) and watched the lion king. when it was over it was just a little after 9. we went downstairs and got a snack and some water cause i knew i would be dehydrated if i didnt.

i went upstairs and changed into my dress. i put my jacket over top and touched up my makeup. i put my doc martens on and grabbed my phone and wallet. i walked downstairs and me and hannah went outside to take pictures.

 i walked downstairs and me and hannah went outside to take pictures

we posted the pictures then left. we got in line at the club and waited until we could get in. once we were in, me and grayson immediately went to the bar because i needed to get loose. we both ordered a drink then i followed grayson to a table. we drank and talked then went to the dance floor when we were done.

~~~~

we were finally going home and it is now 2:48 am. i was dead and so was everyone else. i was also drunk off my ass but grayson being the responsible one he is didn't drink much because he is our designated driver. we got home and i stepped out of the car immediately regretting it. grayson rushed to my side and helped me into the house and up the stairs.

when we got to my room, he stripped me from my jacket and dress and gave me his hoodie that i stole. he chuckled when he saw it but didn't bother asking me about it because he knew i wasn't in the right state of mind to answer. he put the hoodie on and layed me in bed. as soon as i layed down i felt sick so i ran to the bathroom immediately throwing up. grayson ran after me and held my hair back. when i was finally done he brought me back to bed and layed me down.

"can you please stay with me?" i pouted giving him the puppy dog eyes.

he chuckled as he left. he came back in sweats and no shirt and climbed into bed.

"goodnight love" he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"goodnigh..." i drifted off to sleep before i could get it out. the last thing i heard was grayson's "i love you" in my ear.