𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

*play song when I say. skip to 2:39 unless you wanna watch the whole video*

*1 month later*

it's been a month...obviously....and not too much has changed. me and hannah still live to together, me and grayson are still going strong, my instagram is still deactivated, but honestly life is going great. i probably wont activate my account again until i know im truly happy. im still on snapchat, i just dont post as much.

something new that is happening in life rn is hethan. ethan really likes hannah and i had to spill hannah's secret about her crush to him so he could grow the balls to ask her out. and that's what's going down tonight.

here's the plan..... i have to get hannah to "go out with me tonight" and we're gonna have some fun then we're gonna go to the beach where i have to "go somewhere" and she's left with ethan. the rest is a surprise;)

so right now im making lunch. i decide to do quesadillas because it's one of mine and hannahs favorite and i want to make her happy today. (this is a recipe i learned how to make in my cooking class year and it's hella good so stfu)

i went into the freezer and grabbed some chicken and put it in a pan i already had heated up. as it was cooking, i got all the ingredients out such as tortillas, cheese, enchilada sauce, sriracha cause us girls like our spicy food, and salsa. i also grabbed two medium sized plates and tiny bowls for the salsa.

the chicken was done cooking so i put it in a bowl and mixed it with a can of enchilada sauce. i then placed a tortilla down in the pan and sprinkled on a layer of cheese, a thin layer of the chicken mixture, then another layer a cheese and a drizzle of sriracha. i then placed the second tortilla on top and waited for it to be cooked enough to the point where i could flip it.

once i flipped it and let it cook on that side, i placed it on one plate and did the same thing again for the next quesadilla. while the second one was cooking, i used a pizza cutter to cut the quesadilla and arrange it on a plate to look pretty cause ya know.....OCD....then i scooped some salsa into one of the tiny bowls and placed it on the plate just in time to take the other quesadilla off the stove.

i did the same thing with the other quesadilla and put the stuff away. i always save the chicken mixture for later that week cause we tend to make these quesadillas about 2 or 3 times a week. as soon as i finished putting everything away and pouring us both a glass of raspberry tea, (my favorite dont come @ me) i heard footsteps nearing the kitchen and i looked up to see a very happy hannah.

"aw you made our favorite!" she said with a huge smile.

"only for my favorite." i ended with a wink and a laugh causing her to laugh as i handed her the food.

we sat down and ate while we talked like normal.

"so i was thinking..." i started as i tried swallowing without choking (dont even._.)

"you know that's dangerous right?" hannah said while she waited for me to properly digest my food.

"shut up i tend to have some pretty good ideas!!" i said then taking a drink of my tea.

"anyways we havent gone out, just us two, in a while so im taking you out tonight" i finished without being interrupted or choking.

"im down" she said as she finished her quesadilla and took the last drink of her tea before heading to the sink to leave her dishes for me to wash as always.

"ok we'll leave about 6. and wear something mildly fancy. like a simple but cute dress or something" i said getting up as she walked away.

"sure thing bossy pants" she stated getting quieter as she went upstairs.