𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

today is thanksgiving. the holiday everyone forgets. you know that one where you spend all day cooking just to get fat with the ones you love? yea that one. today my parents are flying in for the weekend, hannah's parents and brother are coming over, and the twins' parents are coming with Cameron.

me and hannah are going to spend all day cooking cause the twins don't know how to. we told them they could butter the turkey and put it in the oven just so they could do something. otherwise they are going to the store to get fall decor, snacks, and games (it's just something my family does ight?)

hannah and i woke up at about 8 and didnt bother showering YET as we are going to be in the hot kitchen for a while. i put on a crop top and shorts and put my hair up to keep it out of the way. i walked put of my room and down the stairs to see hannah in a crop top and sweats with an apron on getting out the things we need. i threw an apron on and started helping hannah gather everything.

we put the turkey in the sink the night before so it could thaw out by today. we are going to have dinner about 2 (again something my family does. dont @ me for it) and it is currently 8:30. i started peeling the mash potatoes as hannah started making the stuffing. when i finished peeling the potatoes, i put them in a bowl for hannah to mash while i started on the green bean casserole cause everybody loves the way i do it. i finished and put it in the oven then went back to season the potatoes.

hannah put some eggs on the stove to boil them. i started on the turkey making sure to leave the buttering to the boys, let's just hope they come back in time. just as i thought that the boys came flying through the door with about 5 bags each.

"oh my god you guys are literally dorks." i yelled from the kitchen.

"but we're your dorks!!" grayson yelled back.

"whatever. come butter the turkey so we can start setting up." as soon as i finished my sentence they came running into the kitchen reaching for the butter.

"uh uh no. wash your grimy hands" hannah says as she slaps their hands away.

"you know my hands have feelings" ethan said with a fake pout.

"oh shut up diptard" grayson said as he laughed at him causing us all the laugh.

they washed their hands and i showed them how to butter the turkey so they didnt mess it up. after the butter it i seasoned it then they put it in the oven. by this time hannah had finished boiling the eggs but she wasnt going to do anything with them until right before dinner so they were still fresh. with the potatoes done, the green bean casserole and turkey in the oven, the stuffing on the stove saying warm, and the eggs done we were able to start setting up.

the boys went to the garage to get the tables and chairs from our halloween party while me and hannah looked through the decorations. the boys set up the tables and chair and we had them wipe off the tables before we put the table covers on. the boys put the placemats down that they got as we placed plates down. we layed napkins down on the left side of the plate as the boys put wine glasses on the upper right hand corner of the plate.

me and hannah continued to decorate the dining room and living room as the boys put the center pieces on the table. we decided we would put all the food on our actual table so it wasn't in the way of the food or our conversations. by now it was 1 and me and hannah both needed to shower. i took the green bean casserole out of the oven and set it on the stove to stay warm then i ran upstairs to get ready.

i turned on my speaker and put some music on as i stripped from my clothes and got in the shower. after i got out and dried off, i went to my closet to see what i could wear. i decided on an off the shoulder gray sweater, dark ripped jeans, and tan ankle boots. i went to my vanity and did my makeup then put my outfit on so i didnt get makeup on it. i curled my hair and took one last look in the mirror.