𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

i hurried out of the car and stormed into the house catching the attention of both boys. ethan looked horrified once he saw hannah walk in the house. i walked up to him ignoring grayson and got up in his face.

"who do you think you are hurting my best friend like that?? nobody hurts hannah and gets away with it!!!" i started to smack him but obviously because of how strong he is, it didn't hurt.

i continued slapping him until grayson finally got up and pulled me off.

"no!! let me at him!!" i tried to pull away but grayson was way too strong.

"calm down baby. everything's okay. ethan explained to me what happened and now he's going to explain to you both." he stated as calmly as possible.

"...fine!!" i said giving up on trying to fight his strength.

me and hannah both sat down and waited on ethan to start talking.

"the girl in that picture is my ex, meredith. im pretty sure if you two are fans then you know who she is. that picture was taken when we dated. i broke up with her because i caught her cheating. she got really mad and was always jealous whenever there was another girl by me. i guess she found out we were dating and she took it to twitter to try to "expose me". i promise i would never do that to you hannah. i love you."

by now hannah was crying but she never looked at him. i looked over at grayson to make sure he was telling the truth.

"he's right. i knew how crazy meredith was after they broke up and how she was always jealous but i had just never seen the picture. that's why i thought he was lying at first." grayson just let the words roll smoothly off his tongue.

i looked at hannah and gave her a hug then pulled her to a different room.

"....so?" i asked really wanting her to believe him.

"i think i love him too. i definitely cant just let him go over some stupid girl who doesn't have what i do" she smirked and walked out of the room with me trailing right behind.

she walked up to ethan as he looked at her with worried eyes and gave him a big hug. they stood there for a good 10 seconds before i finally walked over to grayson.

"i think we should give them some space" i stated and he nodded then got up and i followed him to the kitchen because i was starving.

we decided to make avocado toast so i put the bread in the toaster oven and poured cups of juice for everyone while grayson smashed the avocados and seasoned it cause he's the best at it. once all the bread was done, i placed the pieces on four different plates and grayson topped them with the avocado spread while i took the drinks and four forks to the table.

once he was done i placed the toast on the table and went and got the other two. we ate and talked and everyone was happy.

what an eventful day.