𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

*about 3 years later*

it's been 3 years. 3 years with grayson. in these past 3 years a few things have happened:

hannah and ethan are still happily together, the twins have gotten really big on youtube which means in these 3 years they gained another 7 million and are now at 17 million subscribers, me and hannah started a youtube channel and are currently 8.6 million, me and hannah eventually moved into the twins house because they practically forced us to.

im kidding. we were just over at there house all the time or they were here at ours so we decided to move into their house because we were getting tired of living in an apartment and were looking for a house anyways.

so grayson said he wanted to take me out tonight for our anniversary which means i have all day to get ready so of course im getting help from hannah. grayson had told me to dress really nice so me and hannah are taking a girls trip to the mall.

we first stopped at a cafe and got breakfast. we both got avocado toast and i got an iced vanilla macchiato and hannah got an iced almond milk latte. (im so fucking basic) we ate and talked then headed to the mall.

we already planned that i was wearing a dress tonight so we headed to cutie patootie boutique (if you dont know what that is, it's a place with really pretty dresses) we went to the section that had pretty dresses but not like prom dresses. i grabbed 3 different ones that i liked and tried them on.

"here's the first one." i said as i walked out of the dressing room to show hannah.

"aw that's really pretty" hannah responded.

i smiled and went back in the dressing room to try on the second one.

"dress number two" i did the same thing i did with the first dress.

"that one's better than the first one. now hurry up and put the other one on" hannah rushed me and practically pushed me back into the dressing room.

i grabbed the third dress after taking the other one off and put it on. this is the one. this one stood out to me the most and i really liked it.

"number three!!" i said way to excitedly

"oh. my. shaylie. you have to get that one" hannah practically bowed to me.

"yea i like this one the best" i said smiling then i turned to get out of it.

i came out in my regular clothes and put the 2 dresses i didnt want on the rack then continued to purchase the other one. next we went to the shoe store to get some heels that will go with the dress.

"ouuuu what about these ones??" hannah almost screamed as she pointed at some black wedges.

"oh these are perfect!!" i said grabbing a box with my size and tried them on.

they fit perfectly so i went to purchase them then we left the store. we then went to the nail salon to get my nails done then to the hair salon.

by the time we were done, it was 12:30 pm so we went to the food court and grabbed lunch then left the mall. we got home and saw the boys getting ready to leave. grayson said he would be here at 5, because him and ethan were going out to get him some clothes and stuff for tonight, but we wont leave until 6.

me and hannah went upstairs so i could get ready. i took a quick shower while hannah got my hair and makeup stuff ready. after my shower, i just put on a crop top and shorts for right now. i sat down at the vanity and hannah got to work.