𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

*finna be a very sappy and sad chapter*

i woke up with a huge headache in an unfamiliar room. i heard the minimalistic sound of beeping next to me but when i turned my head to see what was beeping, i saw the 3 people who saved my life all sleeping all over each other on one couch.

that's when i remembered everything that had occurred a few hours ago and what those 3 have done. that's also when i realized i was laying in a hospital bed in my very own hospital room.

i noticed i was out of my clothes and put into a hospital gown and fuzzy hospital socks. i had also noticed all the tubes stuck into my arm but the main thing that stood out to me was the bandages wrapped around both of my arms with blood that seemed to have been seeping through but is now stopped and secured in the bandages.

as i was investigating myself and the room, i heard a shuffle coming from the side of the couch. i looked over to see grayson waking up and when he locked eyes with mine, he bolted up and straight to me with tears welling up in his eyes.

"oh goodness thank god you're okay!" he said as he let out a huge breath.

as he said this, ethan and hannah both started waking up and had the same reaction as grayson. seeing all of them with tears in their eyes made me cry and soon enough we were all in one big hug crying into each others shoulders.

"i am so sorry guys. i dont know what came over me. i normally never let fans get to me because i knew this was going to happen when i started dating grayson. i signed up for this and im not sure what changed me but it just hurt thinking that they don't know what actually happened and they were just making assumptions and guys im just so sorry that i-" my rambling was cut off by a pair of lips locking with mine.

i knew those lips from anywhere and once i was familiar with them, i relaxed and let them melt together (im cringing too dw) the kiss lasted for a good 30 seconds until we stopped for air. when we parted, i was met with those gorgeous hazel eyes i had once fell in love with through a screen and now they're here in front of me. i could still see the tears in his eyes as one dropped then he started to speak.

"don't ever say that again shaylie destiny marie. i will not let you sit her and take the blame of those crappy people who refer to themselves as fans. real fans would be happy for us no matter what so obviously those guys dont mean anything. i dont want you to ever listen to the bad things they say about you or anyone you love because that's their opinion and coming from them, it's irrelevant. i want you to come to me whenever you are feeling down, whenever you feel like you dont need to be here, whenever you are being told things that definitely arent true. that's what i am here for shaylie. i am here to support you no matter what happens and i promised you when we met that i will stay by your side through this whole thing. you know the truth and i want you to believe yourself, believe me, believe hannah, and believe ethan. believe the ones you love before you believe the ones who are just there to watch. i love you shaylie destiny marie and i can promise you that i always will."

at this point i completely broke down. i had looked away from him half way through because looking him in the eyes all i saw was hurt, love, and tears and it hurt me to know i did this to him. while i was looking away i had realized that hannah and ethan left while this whole situation happened.

i happened to look back at grayson when he said that last sentence. by now i was in complete tears and so was he. i pulled him into the biggest hug i've ever given and cried into his shoulder. we pulled away and i looked him in the eyes.

"i love you too grayson bailey dolan"

he cringed at his middle name but gave a small laugh before he locked his lips with mine again. i have never really known the purpose of life or when i was going to find true happiness but this right here, grayson bailey dolan, is my happiness, my purpose, and my everything.

and to think it all started with an email.