𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

i indeed did not know what grayson and ethan were dressed up as so i just had to guess. i was walking around trying to find at least one of them when i saw this really hot werewolf walk into the kitchen. i realized it was one of the twins so i followed him.

i got to the kitchen and saw two wolves standing there and i knew it was them....i just didn't know which one was which.

"oh hey shaylie" ethan said finally recognizing my presence causing grayson to turn around

"damn baby you look fine as fuck" grayson smirked as he walked up to me.

"ight imma head out" ethan grabbed his drink and zigzagged his way through the drunk people and out of the kitchen.

"i might need to get a piece of you tonight" he whispered in my ear.

"ight imma head out" i said mocking ethan as i grabbed my drink and did the same thing he did leaving a lonely grayson in the kitchen.

i walked to the couch and sat down sipping my drink. some guy sat next to me but i didn't know who he was cause he had a mask on. he moved closer to me but i didn't do anything because i assumed he was making room for someone else. it wasn't until he grabbed my thigh that i knew something was up.

i stood up and started to walk away when i felt a presence behind me so i turned around and sure enough the guy was following me. i pushed through people to get into the kitchen hoping grayson was still there but he wasn't.

i turned around to hopefully get through the people before the guy caught up but he was right behind me. he walked towards me until i backed into a corner then grabbed my arm and pulled me in the opposite direction. i tried to get out of his grasp but his hands were too strong. i tried to yell for help but the music was too loud and i was surrounded by drunks.

he pulled me through the people and up the stairs as i tried to get loose. he pulled me into my room and pushed me onto the bed. he then got on top of me and started to grope my leg. tears were brimming my eyes as i knew what was about to happen and i knew i couldn't save myself. he was too strong.

he put his hands in between my thighs and pushed them open as i tried my hardest to keep them closed but once again he was too strong. he took his masked off and that's when i knew i made a huge mistake posting about this party on social media.

"nate why are you doing this?" tears were now completely falling.

"i'm showing you what you're missing out on baby. i lost you and i want you back. and might i say you look hella sexy tonight." he bit his lip and was about to go down on me until we were "interrupted"

"nate you better step the fuck away from her."

~grayson's pov~

after shaylie left the kitchen i poured myself a drink and walked out to a group of my friends. i had seen shaylie sitting on the couch and was going to go to her until a couple of my friends dragged me to a game of beer pong.

i won the game and looked at the couch to see if she was watching but she was gone. i asked my friends if any of them had seen her but of course most of them were drunk and couldn't remember shit and the sober ones said they hadn't seen her since i walked out.

i was looking around for her until i saw a girl in a nurse's costume getting dragged up the stairs by a guy. i didn't think anything about it until i noticed it was shaylie and she looked like she was about to cry.

i told my friends i was gonna go to the bathroom but they kept holding me back trying to get me to play another game. after a few minutes of convincing i was finally able to get away so i pushed through everyone and ran upstairs. i checked every room only to find people who weren't shaylie making out and doing other shit.

i finally got to her room down the hallway and opened the door to see a crying shaylie laying on the bed while nate had her pinned down and had her legs wide open. i could tell she was highly uncomfortable but couldn't help herself and i knew that was my job in this moment.

"nate you better step the fuck away from her."

~shaylie's pov~

i looked up and saw grayson standing in the doorway. with the makeup on i couldn't see his facial expression but by his voice i could tell her was pressed. nate didn't budge. in fact he had a look of amusement on his face.

"or what dolan?" he said with a smirk.

grayson had enough. he stormed up to nate, grabbed him by his shirt collar, and pinned him up against the wall. now nate looked hella scared. at this point i had sat up kind of scared seeing this side of grayson up close.

"i thought i told you last time to stay the fuck away from her. she doesn't want you and never will you piece of shit. now i suggest you leave this party, go far away, and never talk, look, and step close to shaylie again or else i will get the police involved. you hear me?" grayson's face was red causing me to cry more because i have never seen him so angry.

nate slightly nodded as he was terrified as well.

"i said do you hear me??" grayson was getting louder causing me and nate to both be more scared.

"y-yes" nate stuttered.

"good. now get your filthy ass out of here" grayson said starting to calm down.

he let go of nate's shirt and nate immediately ran out the door. grayson stood there facing the wall calming down and forgetting that i was there. i cleared my throat and he turned around. once he saw me he immediately ran up to me and hugged me.

"oh gosh im so sorry baby i should've been with you. this is all my fault. if i was with you then this wouldn't have happened and-"

"grayson stop. it is not your fault. it's nate's for being such an idiotic douchenag. thank you for coming up here though." i gave him another hug then stood up.

i looked at the clock on my bedside table and noticed it was already 1. i yawned and told grayson i was just going to get ready for bed. he said he was tired too and the party was over now. he left and i got changed into some booty shorts and a cropped spaghetti strap tank. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed my face. i turned off the light and climbed into bed just being on my phone for a bit.

after a few minutes i felt the bed sink in so i turned around and cuddle into his chest. he wrapped his arm around me and i slowly started drifting to sleep.

"goodnight baby"

"goodnight grayson"