𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

*1 year later*

today is a special day. hethan is going to the next step and coming to our level. that's right, ethan's proposing to hannah and we're helping him. so today ethan and grayson are going out to get things and set up while me and hannah hang out just like the day grayson proposed to me. we made sure to keep hannah up later than she normally does so she didn't wake up before they left because they had things to get into the car. 

i woke up way before her so i could make her favorite breakfast, avocado toast with eggs and an iced almond milk macchiato. once i finished making enough for both of us, i set the table then woke her up. she got dressed in some comfy clothes and came downstairs and immediately smiled when she saw her breakfast.

"where are the twins?" she asked as she sat down noticing it was only set for two.

"they decided to have a boys day for some brother bonding or something. i don't know i really don't understand twins sometimes" i answered with a slight laugh causing her to laugh too.

"well then we should have a girls day" she said taking a bite of her toast.

"you always know what i'm thinking. what should we do?" i said beginning to eat my breakfast as well.

"i could use a pedicure" she stated examining her nails.

"ok so nail salon. i kind of wanted to dye my hair." i started to play with a piece of my hair as she laughed at me.

"you totally should. surprise grayson with it" she continued laughing and i had no idea why.

"i was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight. we haven't done that in a fat minute." i said trying to make up an excuse for us to dress up.

"um duh" she said like it was the most obvious thing causing us both to laugh.

we continued eating then we both went upstairs to get ready for the day then we headed to the nail salon. i had called before my shower to get us an appointment an hour ahead of time. we checked in with the lady then continued to pick what type of nails we wanted and what color to get. we finally went back and we were seated right next to each other. i got white acrylics with a glittery accent and hannah got baby blue acrylics.

 i got white acrylics with a glittery accent and hannah got baby blue acrylics