𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

i woke up wrapped in grayson's arms and i soon remembered the events that took place the night before. i was beyond tired and was about to fall asleep but just as i closed my eyes, grayson started moving and woke up as if he knew.

"good morning beautiful" his morning voice was something that could make any girls panties drop to the floor. luckily i wasn't wearing any🤭

"good morning handsome" i smiled at him as he unwrapped his arms to stretch then slowly got up.

"so i was thinking..." i cut him off

"that's always dangerous" i said mocking hannah from yesterday

"oh shut up! anyways now that hethan is existing and official, we could go on a double date" he said this with more enthusiasm than a kid in a candy shop. i was almost concerned for him.

"aw that sounds fun! any plans of what we could do......" i trailed off thinking.

"BOWLING ALLEY!!!" we both screamed at the exact same time then erupted into laughter.

"ok text your brother and see if that's alright. im taking a shower" i got up and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

we had actually slept in pretty late cause we didnt go to bed until like 2 so it was already 2 in the afternoon. i decided for right now i would put on a cropped sweatshirt and shorts until we had a confirmed time for tonight.

"hey baby. looking good as always" grayson randomly said coming into the bathroom as i had just finished putting my hair in a messy bun.

"oh shut up and get some glasses" i sarcastically scoffed and laugh.

"anyways ethan said him and hannah are down for a double date tonight. they said about 7 so we can get some dinner before we meet them there." he said looking at his phone then at me.

"when will we leave for dinner" i said trying to do the math in my head of how much time i'll get to get ready.

"well we aren't gonna go anywhere fancy so probably like 6" he said snaking his hands around my waist and looking into the mirror stood in front of us.

"ok sounds good" i said turning around to give him a quick kiss then walking out to pick out some clothes.

i brushed my teeth then did some very natural makeup since it'll be hot later, then dried my hair, brushed through it, and put some light wavy curls in it. i then went back out to my room and put on my outfit.

i then grabbed my silver necklace again and put it on

i then grabbed my silver necklace again and put it on. by the time I was done it was already 5 because us girls take forever. i put on deodorant, sprayed perfume on me then grabbed some no-sho socks and slipped them on with my boots following.

i grabbed my wallet and made sure i had some extra cash in there then put that in my purse along with my phone, portable charger, gum, and chapstick of course. i finally finished everything at about 5:27pm and headed downstairs. i saw grayson sitting on the couch wearing the same thing he was wearing this morning.

"go get dressed slow poke" i said rolling my eyes and flopping on the couch.

he sighed and locked his phone then went to my room to get some clothes. after a little while of us dating, we had decided it was best if we kept about a weeks worth of clothes at each others house then take them home about every 2 weeks and wash them then bring over new ones. of course we werent always at each others houses so that's pile tended to last us 2 weeks.

he came down after having a shower, getting dressed, and of course blow drying his hair, it was now 5:43pm and we decided to leave already cause neither of us had eaten.

we got in the car and drove for about 15 minutes until we showed up at in-n-out. i looked at grayson and smiled as he parked the car and we both got out.

we ate. we talked. the normal we always do. we decided to leave since it was already 6:47 and the bowling alley is 10 minutes from here.

after what seemed like a fairly short drive, we arrived at the bowling alley. we saw hannah and ethan waiting by the door so we walked in with them and played together then got our shoes.

we were playing and i was beating asses so hard. i was ahead of everyone by a good 60 points so after i went and it was grayson's turn, i went to the bathroom.

i had used the bathroom and walked out when i was pushed up against the wall with a hand over my mouth.

"hey baby did you miss me?"

the face i have been trying to avoid for the longest time was standing right in front of my face with an evil smile plastered on it.

i couldn't believe my eyes.

cliffhanger