Chapter 7: Epilogue

A/N
Contains make out session
---------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful night. Everyone went to bed except for (Y/N) and Snotlout. They sat together cuddling at the edge of the platform of the clubhouse.

(Y/N) had her head on his shoulder. Both of them were looking at the moon and the stars.

"It's so beautiful." (Y/N) commented

Snotlout smirked "Not as beautiful as you."

(Y/N) lifted her head up and stared into Snotlout's shining blue eyes.

She softly smiled at him.

Looking at his lips (Y/N) slowly got closer to his face.

Then she closed her eyes and so did Snotlout. Then their lips met. She placed her hands on his face as Snotlout placed his hands on her waist.

While lips still connected (Y/N) pushed towards Snotlout and away from the edge of the platform and sat on his lap facing towards him with her legs wrapped around his waist.

As they were intensifying the kiss both of them moaned softly. Breathing on each other.

Snotlout wanted more and licked (Y/N) lips for entrance. She wanted to tease him so she denied but that didn't stop him.

He squeezed her ass and it made (Y/N) gasp and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth.

(Y/N) couldn't help but moan loudly it felt so good.

Snotlout pulled back. "Shh, we don't want everyone to wake up." He chuckled

"Then shall we take this somewhere else?" (Y/N) smirked and then playfully bit his bottom lip.

Without a beat, Snotlout lifted (Y/N) bridal style and took her to his hut.

'Everyone seems to think we are a bit closer now but we are way more than just 'a bit closer' and I want to keep it that way.' (Y/N) thought with a smile on her face.

The End