Chapter 4: Plan B

The battle plan is set. We plan on flying around the back of the island, where no one can see us come flying from the front.

We plan on leaving tomorrow early morning before dawn breaks. By the time we get to the island it'll be late afternoon and we would be able to rest.

Hiccup and the others have been planning this since the day I told them about what my people do to dragons. They just needed some more information of the island specifically.

•●●●•

It's early morning Eret and Valka decided to stay at Berk. It would have been too many if the Dragon Riders and I all went.

We were ready to set off. Except, Snotlout was no where to be found.

"Where's Snotlout?" Hiccup asked us, annoyance lacing his voice.

"Wasn't he with you yesterday, (Y/N)?" Eret asked as he hands me my supplies.

I let out an audible sigh as I grabbed them out of his hands "Well, he was. After things happened between us and I went to the Great Hall, I haven't seen him since." I said, slightly still upset by Snotlout being rude. I started to roughly shove the food and water into the saddle pouches that Hiccup made for me.

I looked up at Hiccup, maybe thinking he was going to say something.

"I'm not going to ask what happened..." Hiccup stated shaking his head

"Don't worry, I wasn't going to tell you anyway." I mumbled as I looked away.

Hiccup let out sigh and looked to the horizon "Well, looks like we just have to go without him."

Hiccup looked at me "Lead the way, (Y/N)."

I looked back at him and gave him a firm nod. I looked down at my dragon "Let's go, Firefang." I softly murmured as I patted her neck and with that we took to the skies along with the rest right behind me.

•●●●•

We were half way there just another 12 hours left.

We made sure we didn't eat or drink too much so we didn't have to worry about stopping anywhere. We also had to be on time and made sure no hours were going to be lost.

"Wow, there really are no islands. Not even sea stacks." Fishlegs said as he held up a spy glass and looked all around in front of him.

I yawned, I was extremely tired "Yeah, I know. Our dragons are going to be exhausted when we get to my island." I said with a bit of worry.

•●●●•

We were continuing on flying and it looked like it was late afternoon. Just like how I predicted. I could tell that all of our dragons are exhausted. So were the Dragon Riders.

I felt like I was going to pass out of exhaustion. I have fell asleep a couple of times on top of Firefang but it really made my back hurt.

As I was looking through the spyglass I saw a familiar cliff and saw a very familiar arena peeking out way at the back. My eyes widen as I sat up.

"We're here." I muttered as I looked behind me.

They all sat up with wide eyes. I looked over at Hiccup and he gives me a nod.