Chapter 25: How To Say I'm Sorry

There has been tension between Snotlout and I. Even worse than what happened two weeks ago.

Admittedly, I have been getting way more mean to him every time he interacted with Astrid or brought up Heather.

Even though we haven't even seen her in a while.

I just felt on the edge much more lately. I don't mean to but a lot of my remarks have been either sarcastically dry or just straight up insults.

•●●●•

I was walking towards Gothi's hut.

My day started off pretty bad. I misplaced my locket and I couldn't find it anywhere! I was devastated. I looked everywhere but couldn't find it and then Gothi called for me so I had to stop my search.

Meanwhile, Snotlout was walking beside me blabbering about Astrid and Heather.

I sighed and turned to Snotlout "Look...Snotlout...I don't care if you think Astrid or Heather is hot...okay? I. Don't..." I huffed at him and walked faster.

'Where was that dragon when I need (him/her) the most!'

"Ooh, someone's jealous!" He teased.

"Oh, yeah, Snotlout. I am just sooo jealous." I sneered as I rolled my eyes and walked away

'I am not jealous! He's just being annoying...'

He scrunched his face up "I don't like your sarcasm."

I stopped and glared at him "And I don't like your stupid!"

And stomped away from him.

Snotlout ran in front of me and got in my face.

"What is your problem?!" He yelled out as he extended his arms out.

I growled at him. This was the final straw that broke the yak's back.

"Just get out of my face! I never want to see you or talk to you ever again!" I screamed at him and pushed him out of the way. There were some people around watching us.

I blushed from the attention and felt tears stinging my eyes. I needed to calm myself down before I get to Gothi's.

I didn't mean it when I said I never wanted to see or talk to him again.

It was more like, I didn't want to see him or talk him at that moment.

I just hope Snotlout knew that.

•●●●•

Unfortunately, Snotlout took it to heart. He never spoke to me after that day.

I don't blame him. I would have too.

He always looked away everytime I looked at him and everytime I tried to say something he would walk away or do something else.

'I'm an awful friend.' I thought to myself.

Even Astrid isn't that mean to Snotlout.