10

Naomi's P.O.V.

Flashback

July 7, 1962

After watching them skate after one another, and getting goals here and there, also falling a couple of times, it seems that Mr. Big shot here had enough.

"Is this seriously your team?" He asked.

I turn to look over at him, rolling my eyes, "They aren't that bad, you should have seen them before I got here. If anything they have got to be better then ever. You should be proud about this team."

He huffed, "This ain't a team, this is a circus act. Where's the tomato's, I should be throwing them."

I crossed my arms, turning my body towards him, "I'm not going to sit here for you to talk shit about my team. So I suggest you get the hell out of here."

"If you think I'm going to listen to a 12 year old, you're wrong."

"If you think I'm going to tolerate a 70 year old man with no life to criticize my team about how the play. You're wrong."

"I'm the number one attorney in the same of Minnesota, so I have better things to do then watch a bunch of loser kids. But if you feel that way, then you can talk to me more about it in my limo in the parking lot." He said, giving a fake smile, and standing up to walk out.

I watch as he walked out the doors, slamming them open, and heading towards the main doors. I had enough from that guy, he really knew how to tick me off.

"Hey! Bring it in!" I call out to the team, standing up and leaning against the opposite wall from where I was sitting.

"What's up?" Averman asked as he took off his helmet.

"That fine young man that walked in here had a lot to say about you. So I think I want you guys to take a nice walk to his limo in the parking lot to talk it up with him." I smirked at all of them, and watch as they smirked at one another.

"LIMO!" They all tell as they walked out of the rink and over to the seats, taking off their skates, and then running up the stairs.

I laugh as I look back at Cam, who was shaking his head, "What?"

He kept shaking his head and walked out of the box, following what the team just did with Lucy next to him, and me doing that same thing.

I walked out of the doors and saw the only limo that happened to be in the parking lot. The limo was shaking back and forth, you could hear them screaming from all the way where I was standing.

I stood next to Cam and Lucy, and chuckle as I watch the door fling open, and watch Mr. Big shot step out. He looked around, then met eyes with me. He held up his hand, pointing his finger at me, and started stomping towards me.

That's when he stopped when the limo turned on, and the kids were sticking there while bodies out of the window, and starting screaming even louder.

I laugh at the scene. Now this was a circus act.

He turned around waving at the limo, "Stop! What are you doing?"

The driver was going all over the place in the parking lot, till the nose of the car was facing us and you could see Peter sitting next to him trying to eat something that the driver was trying to get back.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled, louder then I should have, but it finally got them to stop.

As I did look around the parking lot, Mr. Big shot stood where he was, just flaming with anger.

It wasn't long after that, that the team got out of the limo and actually got back to practice. That's when Mr. Big shot had a few words to say to me.

But I fled back into the building, hurrying to return to my place in the team box with Cam and Lucy with me as well, but that didn't stop him.

"Why didn't you stop them?" He crossed his arms.

"Light hit drill!" I yelled at them, and then looked back at him, "I was the one that said to do it."

He rolled his eyes, "You have a lot of nerve."

I rolled my eyes mocking him, "You have a lot of nerve."

He uncrossed his arms, "Stop mocking me."

I did the same thing, "Stop mocking me."

He huffed. Which I followed.

"Oh that's mature."

"What are you going to do? Sue me?" I smirked.

"Ha funny." He paused looking at the team, "You're teaching them the wrong things. They aren't working together as a team, they are just doing the things that you tell them. I mean what are they doing now?"

I crossed my arms, "Learning to not chuck the puck."

"No, they aren't. Soft hands drill." He paused looking back at me, "Tell me, what team have you played on, have you even played?"

I stood taller, "I played street hockey, same sport but more aggressive."

"You know, how about you let the real hockey player coach. If my name is going to be tied to this team, it better be a winning team." He said, stepping forward.

I cocked my head, "Well excuse me Mr. Attorney, what exactly can you bring to this team, I mean all you've done so far is sit in your stupid limo with your designer suits."

He gave me a stupid cocky smile, then reached to unlatch the gate to get on the ice. He was going to prove me wrong, and 'help' the team. But whatever, what could a stupid attorney do to help the team anyways?

I rolled my eyes as he took over the practice. I didn't stay long, actually I left going to start my shift at the store. I didn't have time to watch him smirk in glory for getting under my skin.