Bogart

The kids sat down in a compartment and ate their sweets. Remus was sitting down in the compartment across from them taking a nap.

Eventually everyone except Persephone had decided to take a nap leaving her alone. She stood up and began exploring the train.

A couple compartments down She found a familiar batch of blonde  hair. "Hello Luna," she said softly opening the door. Luna looked up from her magazine. "Oh hello Persephone." She said in her usual airy voice. Persephone walked over and sat down next to Luna closing the door behind her. "What are you reading?" She asked curiously as she noticed it was upside down.

"The quibbler. Daddy's the publisher." Luna said. Persephone nodded. "That's really cool." Persephone said. Luna nodded and smiled. "Would you like to read it with me?" She asked Persephone nodded. "Please."

The train came to a stop and Persephone stood up. "I've still got to change into my robes. Bye Luna, thank you for the company." Persephone said. "No problem, bye Persephone." Said Luna.

After the sorting and the feast the girls sat down in the empty common room. Sylvia was shaking. "Hey you okay?" Asked Patty. Sylvia nodded. "Of course I am- why wouldn't I be?" She said, her voice unusually higher.
Persephone stared at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. Sylvia shook her head. "I..I've just been meaning to tell you guys something." Sylvia said quietly. "You can alway tell us everything." Said Hayley. Sylvia nodded. "I know. So here it goes...." Sylvia said looking up from her hands." I'm lesbian." Sylvia said.

They stared at her and nodded. "Alright. Is that all?" Hayley asked. Sylvia stared at her. "Well I mean yeah." She said. They nodded. Persephone and Patty stood up and hugged Sylvia. "Nothing you are could ever stop us from being your friends or changing the way we feel about you." Said Patty. Persephone nodded. "We're your best friends. We're supposed to accept you no matter what." Persephone said. Sylvia smiled and hugged the girls. "Thank you guys I love you." Sylvia said. Persephone,Patty, and Hayley all said at the same time," I love you too."

"You have to admit that though that Malfoy getting beat by buckbeak." Said Persephone bursting out into laughter for the millionth time that day. Patty chuckled to herself. "It was pretty funny." Said Patty. Sylvia laughed too. "It was hilarious guys and did you see his face? 'Oh its killed meh'!" Sylvia said reenacting the scene.

"Okay let's stop already before Persephone's dad has our heads for ruining his lesson." Said Hayley. The others nodded and walked into the classroom.

"Now does anyone know what a bogart is?" Asked Remus. Hermione's hand shot in the air and Persephone's hand raised slowly after. "Yes Ms. Granger." He said. Persephone and Hermione put their hands down. "A bogart is a creature that turns into the victims biggest fear. No one knows what the bogart's true form is." She said. Remus nodded. "Perfect, five points to gryffindor," He said.

"Today, class you will be facing a bogart. Now the way to defend yourself from a bogart is simply think of something you find funny and say
'Ridikulous' let's say it together," he said. "Ridikulous." Said the whole class. "Perfect now let's make a like Mr. Longbottom you'll be first." Said Remus. He walked over to a cupboard door. "Are you ready?" Asked Remus. The young Longbottom nodded. Remus opened the doors and out came the bogart. It quickly transformed into Severus Snape. "Ridikulous!" Cried Nevile and suddenly Snape was wearing clothes that looked like they came out of someone's grandmother's wardrobe.

Quickly the next person battled the bogart and then the next. They had seen all kids of fears from Spiders to giant eyeballs.

Finally only Harry and the Maurderettes were left. Sylvia went up next and the bogart turned into the other maurderettes. "How could we ever be friends with you?" Said Hayley disgusted. "Your kind disgust me!" Screeched Patty. "Your nothing more than a fa-" said Persephone.
"Ridikulous!" Cried Sylvia and suddenly the girls were wearing ridiculous costumes.

Hayley went after Sylvia. The bogart turned into a giant spider. "Ridikulous!" Said Hayley and the spider suddenly had turned into a giant cheeseburger.

Patty went after Hayley. The cheeseburger turned into a crying Persephone. "It's all your fault Patty! You were supposed to help me! Instead you left me all alone!" It cried. "Ridikulous!" Said Patty and Persephone suddenly was making silly faces.

At this point everyone was interested in the last couple of people's fears and stopped talking to pay attention. Even Remus had raised his eyebrows at the girls fears.

Harry went after Patty and it stayed Persephone except she looked disgusted. "I can't-" it said but before it could even catch its breath Harry screamed. "RIDIKULOUS!" The bogart turned into bubbles.

Persephone took a deep breath before she stepped up to battle the bogart. Everyone in the class payed close attention to what the Professor's daughter would be afraid of. Even Remus looked interested. She stepped in front of the bogart and it turned into Remus, he was holding a parchment that had an F on it, behind Remus was a full moon.

"YOU FAILED A CLASS YOU USELESS CHILD! YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT! I WISH I COULD LEAVE YOU TO BE WITH YOUR MOTHER!" The bogart yelled. Persephone fell back as it approached her and yelled at her.

"R-Ridikulous!" She squeaked. The bogart fell back and turned into Patty. "You disappoint me every day! You call yourself my friend?" Said the bogart. "Ridikulous." Said Persephone again. The bogart once again transformed, this time into Hayley and Sylvia.

"God you're such a failure Persephone." Said Hayley. "Sometimes I wish we could just leave you!" Said Sylvia. At this point Persephone had tears in her eyes. "R-RIDIKULOUS!" She screamed. Once again the bogart retransformed
this time into Harry.

"You're all alone you know that! Nobody even likes you, everyone says so! You'll be alone the rest of your life. Cause that's what a failure like you deserves!" Said Harry.
"RIDIKULOUS!" Screamed Persephone, the bogart was sent back with such force it ran back into the cupboard and shut the door. Soft whimpers could be heard from the cupboard.

Everyone turned around to stare at Persephone. She was breathing heavily and had tears rolling down her cheecks, her wand held tightly in her hand. She grabbed her bag and walked outside slamming the door behind her. Everyone turned to stare at Remus. "Well everyone... good-good job. Class dismissed," Remus said. "Oh can someone tell Persephone I would like to see her later?" Remus asked. Harry nodded. "I'll do it Professor." He said. Remus smiled. "Thank you Harry."

Harry opened the door to the boy's dormitories and smiled when he saw Persephone laying down in his bed. It had become a habit she had, whenever she felt an emotion so strong she would go to Harry's bed. Whether they talked about it or she just sat there until she felt better, she always went to his bed.

Harry sat down on the bed next to her. "Hey there, you all right?"he asked softly. She shook her head. "You want to talk about it?" He asked. She sat up and stared at him.

"I just embarrassed myself in front of everyone in that class. Everyone probably thinks I'm a failure." She said. Harry shook his head. "That's nonsense Seph, everyone was talking about how strong you were to keep going. I mean you practically scared the shit out of it." Harry said. Persephone smiled. "Yeah but all of you guys got it your first try." She said.

"Yeah but no one did it with nearly as much power as you did. Maybe it took you a bit longer than the others but you sure did it way more powerful." He said. Persephone smiled. "Thank you Harry," she said. He smiled. "No problem Seph I'll always be here for you." He said. She smiled and hugged him. He blushed and wrapped his arms around her.

She pulled away and stared at him for a while smiling. He stared back at her. His eyes flickered to her lips. He wondered what it would feel like if they were against his. He leaned in and she followed. Harry could feel her soft breath against his lips. Just when they were about to close the tiny almost non existent space between them Ron burst into the room. Harry and Persephone pulled away so fast Harry fell off the bed.

"Oh hey Persephone," said Ron staring at a tomato red Persephone. "Hey Ron," she mumbled and grabbed her bag. She walked out the door. "Your dad wants to see you!" Ron yelled. "Thank you! Bye Harry." She said.

Ron leaned against the doorframe smirking. "What did I interupt?" He asked, a knowing smirk plastered on his face. "Shut it. Not a word about this to anyone." Harry said harshly.