Hogsmead

Persephone and Harry walked hand in hand threw Hogsmead. "You've been having so many meeting with Dumbledore I barely see you anymore." She said as she looked in his eyes; full of love. He smiled at her. "I know Princess, I'm sorry. It's just you know how everything is with the war and everything." He said pressing a kiss to her hand. She sighed. "I know, and I'm proud of you. Being the savior of the wizarding world and everything and I couldn't be any more happier with you. It's just I wish you didn't have so many hero duties." She said pouting a bit.

He smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Me too, say what. Today I'll make it up to you and I'll spoil you the entire day." He said. She smiled.

"I love you Harry." She said giving him a hug. He was now a good foot taller than her so she had to stand on her tippy toes.

"Honeydukes?" She asked; giving him a big smile. He shook his head and laughed at her childish actions. "Of course sunflower." He said. They walked down the streets and turned the corner before hearing a scream not that far ahead.

"Stay here." Harry said; no room for arguing present in his voice. She gulped and nodded. She watched Harry run ahead and crouch down to check something.

A big shadow appeared behind her and she gulped. "What 'appened 'ere?" Hagrid asked. Persephone pointed over to where there war currently a floating body.

"Oh merlin." Said Hagrid as he walked over. Persephone saw the interaction between Harry and Hagrid. Eventually they both came to an agreement and began walking to Hogwarts. She could see Harry signaling her to come over. She nodded and ran over to him.

~~~

Persephone paced back and forth on the carpet of the gryffindor common room. She was biting her nails( a bad habit She had when worrying about mainly Harry.)

Harry had sent Persephone back to the gryffindor dorms to relax. Ever since the incident at the ministry he had been treating her like a child and sending her away whenever things like these had happened or whenever he had a duel with Malfoy, or whenever he had meetings with Dumbledore, or even lessons with her own father he sent her away. He seemed to be taking her fathers words very seriously.

Finally the door opened and Harry walked in. "Harry," she said walking over to him. "What happened? Will she be okay? What did Dumbledore say?" She asked.

Harry nodded. "She'll be okay. She was given a cursed necklace that would've killed her if she had touched it. Thank Merlin she didn't." He said.

"What did Dumbledore say?" She asked. He stayed quiet. She nodded and stared at the floor. "I understand." She mumbled. Harry looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry Seph, but you know how this thing is." He said.

She nodded. "I understand completely," she mumbled awkwardly. He looked at her as if trying to say something. Before he could decide what to say she spoke. "I'm going to go shower Harry." She muttered and walked away to the girls dorms.

~~

A while later She came out, wearing a yellow mustard crop top with high waisted baggy grey shorts. "Hey," she mumbled as she sat down on his bed. He lifted up his head a it, letting her know he knew of her presence.

She rested her back against his chest. "Harry," she mumbled; when he began running his hands threw her hair. He hummed in response.

"I know you can't tell me what Dumbledore said, because it's hero business and what not," she said fiddling with her fingers. "But... I'm here for you. Even if I can't know to protect me from the deatheaters. I'll always be with you. Every step of the way. I love you Harry. Never forget that. As your girlfriend however it is my job to worry about you. So please, just be as careful as you can possibly be." She pleaded. He smiled and pressed a kiss into to her hair.

"I promise Princess, I'll be as careful as can be. We'll win this war." He said.