Reasons why we hate Umbridge

Number one:

Over the next couple of Weeks Umbridge had given Harry numerous detentions. 

Harry and Persephone were walking down a corridor; back to the dorms from a trip to the library. "Seph let me hold your bag." He said as held out his hand. She nodded. She slipped off the bag and handed it Harry. Her finger tips touched his hand and he winced.

"Sorry," she said as she stared at him curiously. He shrugged and tossed the bag over his shoulder. "It's fine Seph." He said. She grabbed his hand and raised it so she could see what had caused him pain. "Seph," he mumbled as he used his free hand to run a hand through his hair.

I must not tell lies. She looked up at him, he was avoiding her gaze by looking out the window. "I must not tell lies," she read aloud. "This is your writing Harry, why would you do this?" She asked him. "I didn't want to do it to myself. Umbridge made me. When I'm in detention she makes me use a blood quill." He said.

She stared at him. "A blood quill? Those are illegal!" She whispered. He nodded and ran another hand through his hair. "I know Seph," he mumbled. Persephone kissed his cheek and walked away. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To have a talk with her." She said.

Persephone opened the door to Umbridge's office and glared at her. Umbridge looked up from her letter. "Well, well. If isn't a filthy halfblood. What do you want?" Umbridge said crossing her arms.

"A blood quill? Really that's your form of punishment? If Dumbledore found out what you were doing-" she began. "Dumbledore will not find out about these forms of punishment." Said Umbridge; she stood up and walked over to Persephone. "And you need to learn how to keep yourself out of other's business." Hissed Umbridge.

"You hurting my boyfriend is my business." She said. Umbridge laughed at Persephone. "Of course the boy would date you. He's practically lost his mind already. Believing that Voldemort's alive." Laughed Umbridge.

"Harry doesn't lie." Said Persephone as her gaze followed Umbridge.
"Of course he doesn't. Then where does he really go? All those times you can never find him. Where is he?" Said Umbridge as she circled around Persephone.

Persephone froze; she never really knew where Harry went, he just always said he would be back soon. She always assumed he was going out for lessons with Hermione or something but the other day she had found Sylvia and Hermione snogging while Harry had been out.

"Even if I knew, why would I tell I toad faced bitch like you." Spat Persephone. Umbridge was shaking with anger. "DETENTION! YOU WILL SERVE IT RIGHT NOW UNTIL THE MESSAGE IS ENGRAVED IN YOUR BODY!" Screamed Umbridge. She grabbed Persephone's hand and threw her onto a chair. She layed down a piece of parchment and a quill in front of her.

"Write," said Umbridge as she smirked. "I will RESPECT my superiors."

~~~~~~~

Persephone walked down the empty corridor rubbing her hand. She felt lightheaded after writing for so long. Her hand had burned upon feeling the cold wind.

"True love," she whispered to the portrait. It opened and she walked inside. Harry was sitting down on the couch finishing up his essay. He looked up and raised an eyebrow. "How'd it go?" He asked.

Persephone glared at him. "Peachy." She muttered. She walked past him and winced as he held her hand.

He stared at her with empathy. "No, don't tell me she," he whispered. Persephone stared into his eyes as tears began gathering in her eyes.

Harry turned over her hand and in blood saw ' I will obey my superiors ' 

"Seph I'm sorry." He said. She smiled at him. "It's fine Harry, it was all worth it." She said. He stared at her confused. "How was this worth it?" He asked.