The Battle of Hogwarts Part 1

After Harry and the others had left Persephone had stayed hop down in Remus's office reading a letter that had recently been flown in.

She waited a bit until he looked up from the letter, giving her a soft smile. "What is it Princess?" He asked. "I was wondering if I could take a little walk in the forest with Sylvia?" She asked.

Sirus's smile fell, he shook his head. "Absolutely not." He said strictly. She nodded. "Alright then papa." She mumbled and walked away.

She walked down the stairs and gave Sylvia a weak smile.

"He said no?" Sylvia asked. Persephone nodded. Sylvia shrugged. "Come anyway sis! You're only a teenager once!" Sylvia said.

Persephone thought about it for a bit, then nodded. "Alright but we can't go pass the wards." Persephone said. Sylvia nodded. "Come on I know! I'm the older one not you." Sylvia said.

Persephone smiled and followed behind Sylvia as she quietly opened the front door.

The two step sisters quietly tip-toed out and into the forest. "Oh finally!" Said Persephone pausing to take a nice breath of fresh air.

"It's been so long since I've been outside," Persephone mumbled. Sylvia smiled. "Welp glad to help. Now where should we go? I reckon we only have a bit of time before dad figures out we've left." Said Sylvia.

Persephone nodded and thought about it for a second. "The river isn't to far from here." Persephone said smirking. Sylvia smirked and began running to the lake.

Persephone laughed and followed behind.

The sound of laughter and joy could be heard throughout the forest, the two girls helping the other forget about the war that was happening. Right now was a time where they could be themselves without any worries in the world.

Sylvia jumped into the river with a splash and Persephone watched in amazement. Persephone followed behind but had tripped on her own feet causing her to tumble  into the river. Sylvia laughed and swam over to Persephone.

"You all right?" She asked. Persephone nodded and splashed water to Sylvia. She smiled and began splashing back more water.

The girls played for around 30 more minutes before getting out of the river and walking back home. "How pissed do you think papa will be?" Asked Persephone as she pulled a twig out of her hair.

Sylvia shrugged. "I'll probably get it worse because 'I'm the eldest and I should know better'." Sylvia mimicked her father's tone.

Persephone laughed and opened the door to the house.

Sirus and Remus stood in the sitting room; arms crossed.

Remus turned around to look at them.

"WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU TWO BEEN! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS OUT THERE? WHAT IF YOU TWO WOULD'VE BEEN SEEN BY THE DEATHEATERS! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSEPHONE LAST TIME SYLVIA? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LOSE YOUR SISTER AGAIN?" Shouted Remus.

Sylvia's jaw opened a bit and she stared at the floor in shame. "PERSEPHONE WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE DONE WITH SYLVIA IF THEY CAUGHT HER! MERLIN IF WHAT THEY WERE DOING TO YOU WAS CONSIDERED BEING NICE TO THEM, WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE DONE TO SYLVIA?" Remus shouted at Persephone.

She looked at Sylvia and her heart broke just imagining what they would have done, she also looked down at the floor in shame.

"You two aren't little girls anymore, we're just worried about you. We didn't know where both of you were. We could've lost you two." Said Sirus, in a much calmer tone.