The second task

Persephone and Harry walked into the wall great hall hand in hand. Whispers broke out and people were sending dirty glares at Persephone. They sat down in front of Patty and Sylvia. "What's going on?" Whispered Patty. Hermione frowned. "Persephone I'm sorry." She whispered as she handed her the latest copy of The Daily Prophet.

Lupin Daughter is a heartbreaker?
         Written by Rita Skeeter

It's no secret that recently the daughter of Remus John Lupin, Persephone has been seen cozying up to Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived. What seems to be the perfect relationship turns out to be one full of whispers and lies.

At the first task of the Triwizard Tournament, Harry publicly kissed Persephone confirming their suspected relationship. Persephone however, was spotted with no other than pureblood Malfoy Heir, Draco Malfoy. What's going in with Persephone? Is this a cry for attention from her neglective father? As if that wasn't enough Harry and Persephone were spotted snogging on a balcony of Hogwarts during the Yule Ball.

"Really Lupins nothing more than a skank. We just don't want our friend Draco to get hurt with her foolishness." Says Pansy Parkinson, fellow classmate to Persephone.

"Well their relationship is rather complicated, Harry and Persephone have had their share of fights but I don't think their relationship is really any of my business." Said Cedric Diggory, one of the Hogwarts Champions.

Persephone slammed down the paper. She sighed deeply and rested her face on the palm of her hands. Everyone stayed quiet as to not bother her. "What am I going to do? All of the wizarding world probably thinks I'm a skank." She whispered. Harry wrapped his arms around her. "It'll be Seph. Besides nobody even believes the Daily Prophet." He said. Just then there a loud bang and a crowd of owls flew into the great hall. "Oh no," she mumbled. The owls flew over to her and dropped down a mountain of mail, she had already spotted several red enveloped letters.

She closed her eyes and waited for the screams to come, not long after the envelopes flew up.

Shouts of GOOD FOR NOTHING! and YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM! could be heard throughout the great hall. There were so many that nobody was able to understand them. Eventually the screams stopped and the letters burned.

This batch of Howlers was diffrent from the rest of them. There were no loud yells, no laughing, and no pointing and chuckles. Persephone's face froze She saw her fathers handwriting as well as Lily's. She grabbed the two letters and burned the rest. She stood up and walked out of the great hall, unfortunately not fast enough to miss the whispers that broke out.

Persephone,
I trust that you are a kind girl but first you and the girls have your fallout with Hayley leaving the poor dear all alone. And now this drama with Harry. Deep down I know you are a good girl but unfortunately if this is all true and the accusations made against you are real, for the sake of Harry aswell as our family name and yours, leave both Harry and Hayley alone. I forbid you to speak to them or even acknowledge their existence. The other two girls are allowed to speak to them if the wish. If you do not obey my wishes I will contact your father. I hope that for both yours and Harry's happiness these accusations are false but unfortunately we cannot be sure just yet. I hope that one day you will forgive me.

Sincerely,
                 Lily

Persephone read the letter once more just to be sure she wasn't going mental. She scoffed as she threw the letter. "Great now even Lily thinks I'm a skank." She mumbled. Harry walked into the common room. "Hey there, you all right?" He asked as he walked over to her. She shook her head. "Apparently your mother believes the Prophet." She said harshly. She handed over the letter and he read it.