Valentine's Day

It was the week of Valentines day. Harry had a surprise for every day and Persephone was excited. 

Sylvia walked down the crowded corridor to her next class. "Sylvia!" She could hear a voice call her. The same voice she had been avoiding since her breakup with Luna.

"Sylvia! There you are! It's almost like you've been avoiding me." Said Hermione smiling. Sylvia cringed.

Luna was right; Sylvia needed to follow her heart. Hermione unfortunately had Sylvia's. She had fallen for the bushy haired girl and was completely caught off guard by this discovery.

"Hey Hermione," she mumbled. Hermione tilted her head to the side a bit. "Are you okay Sylvia?" She asked; gently putting down her book bag. Sylvia nodded. "Of course I am. Now what was it you needed?" She asked.

Hermione smiled. "Right. I was wondering if you had anything planned for Valentine's or if I had to plan it?" Hermione asked. Sylvia looked at her confused.

"Why would I have something planned? And why would you need to plan something?" She asked. Hermione blushed a bit. "Oh um I just figured that we would spend Valentine's together." Hermione mumbled.

Sylvia bit her lip as she watched Hermione stare at the floor. "I thought you were spending it with Ron?" Sylvia said. Hermione looked up. "Why would I spend it with Ron?" She asked confused.

Sylvia shrugged. "I just figured you were straight." Said Sylvia. Hermione chuckled a bit. "Sylvia, I'm lesbian." She said. Sylvia looked taken back a bit bit smiled eventually.

She pressed a kiss to Hermione's lip and whispered in her ear. "I'll have everything planned. I'll get you know the details later." She whispered.

Hermione blushed and nodded.

~~~~~~
Patty walked down the corridors and smiled to herself as she passed Sylvia and Hermione snogging. 'Finally Sylvia gathered up her Gryffindor courage,' she thought.

She continued walking back to the dorms. Class had ended and she knew for a fact that both of her best friends were snogging their partners. Sometimes Patty just wished that she had someone who would hold her tightly and look at her the way Harry looked at Persephone.

With a sparkle in their eyes and look at Patty as if she was the only person in the room. Someone who would put her above all.

She bumped into someone's chest in the common room and felt a strong pair of arms catch her. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." She said laughing a bit scratching her neck. Ron laughed. "It's alright Patty. Partly my fault too. My mind was a bit distracted." He said.

Patty blushed and nodded. "Hey," said Ron after an awkward moment in silence. "Do you have a Valentine's yet?" He asked. She shook her head. "Not yet." She mumbled. He nodded. "Okay then," he said and walked away. She stared at he as he walked away.

~~~~

It was Valentine's day and the Great hall was decorated with hearts and other sappy things. Sylvia and Hermione walked through around the lake.

"Sylvia what are we doing?" Asked Hermione. Sylvia smirked. "Just what a little 'mione." She said. Hermione giggled a bit.

"Okay here we are." Said Sylvia. Hermione looked up and saw a large oak tree that had a beautiful view of the lake. In front of the tree was a gryffindor blanket on the floor where a brown basket was.

Hermione smiled and looked at Sylvia. She held out her hand and Hermione ran up to the tree. "It's beautiful Sylvia." Said Hermione giving Sylvia a soft kiss.