Dumbledore's Army

"UGH! I HATE HER!" Shouted Persephone as she threw her quill and slammed her book shut and stormed off upstairs. Patty and Sylvia continued writing their DADA essay. "Who is she talking about?" Asked Ginny. "Umbridge." Said Harry. Ginny nodded and went back to her work.

"HAVE SOME DECENCY! WE ALL SHARE THIS DORM!" Yelled Persephone. "WELL THAN MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED OUTSIDE!" Shouted Hayley. "AND WHAT SLEEP OUTSIDE!" Shouted Persephone. There was the loud crash of a door slamming and then hexes being shot.

Persephone walked angrily down the stairs and back to her group of friends where she sat down against Harry's chest.

"You alright?" Asked Harry. She shook her head. "I just saw your sister getting her brains fucked out of her by her newest catch." Grumbled Persephone. Harry and everyone else gagged. "I don't want to sleep in there anymore." Said Patty. Sylvia nodded. "Me either." Sylvia muttered as she returned to her essay.

Everyone went back to working on their homework. "We hardly learn anything from her." Said Patty. "What if... never mind it's a stupid idea." Grumbled Ron. Persephone sat up a bit. "No Ron, tell us." She said smiling. Ron nodded as he scratched his neck. "What if.. we made our own group? Like a club that teaches DADA for kids who want to get better." He said. Everyone thought about it for a second. "It's a stupid idea, I know but-" began Ron.

"No,no! It's a brilliant idea." She said. "We would have to keep it secret, I'm sure Hermione would help us find a way to get some sort of things for the meetings. We would need a room to meet in for sure. We'll probably have to sign a contract. Something that will be hexes so if they snitch there will be consequences to them." Muttered Persephone.

"Oh! We would need someone in charge!" Said Persephone. "I vote Harry." Said Ron. Ginny and Patty nodded. "Same. Harry is hands down the best at DADA. "Said Sylvia. Persephone nodded. "I agree with them Harry. Of course only if you're up for it?" She said smiling. He nodded. "Of course I am." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Perfect. Well listen up. We'll have to meet in secret. And Hermione has charmed these gold coins to give a little burn whenever we have a meeting and the time and date will appear."

"Perfect now we need everyone to sign your name if you're up for it."

"See you all the first meeting!" Called Harry.
~~~~~~~''''

"Now let's start with something simple. Persephone come up here." Said Harry.

Persephone walked up. "Now get my wand out of hand." He said. She nodded and smirked. "EXPILIARMUS!" She yelled. Harry's wand shot out if his hand and he fell back. From the corner of her eye she could see Fred pass George a coin. Harry stood up and coughed. "I let her do that. Good manners you know." He mumbled.

She smirked as she walked back to Sylvia and Patty satisfied with the power of her spell.

"Well alright everyone, pair up and we'll practice for a bit." He said.

~~~~~~

"See you all next meeting!" Said Harry as the last group of people walked out. Persephone smiled as she sat down in front of the mirror of Erised. Harry walked over to her. "Whatchu doing?" He asked as he sat next to her. "Looking into the mirror." She answered. He nodded. "What do you see?" He asked after a while of silence.

She stayed quiet and for a while he thought she wouldn't answer.

"Me and you, holding hands, we look incredibly happy. There's a ring on my finger. My dad is giving you the big speech about taking care of me." She said, she paused for a bit before she continued. "My mum is giving me a hug and congratulating me."

He smiled. "That sounds like a good life." He said. She nodded.

"Except it isn't real." He said. She nodded as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I know Raven." She mumbled. "It's time to head back to the dorms." He mumbled as he stood up. She nodded as she yawned and stood up.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked as she tripped over her feet. "Please," she said. He laughed at her and helped her back up and he began carrying her bridle style.

The walk to the gryffindor dormitory was quite since Persephone was asleep. He walked up the to portrait. "Hey," he whispered. The portrait opened her eyes slowly as she glared at him, her eyes flashed to Persephone and she smirked. "Password?" She asked teasingly.

He glared at her." True love." He mumbled. She nodded and swung the portrait door open. "Such a hufflepuff password." He mumbled harshly.

He walked up the stairs and to the boys dorm. He opened the door and closed it softly behind him.

He layed her down on his bed and slipped off her shoes. She woke up and smiled at him. "I love you Harry," she mumbled. He looked and up at her; surprised she was awake. "I love you too sunflower." He said, he pressed a kiss to her temple and pulled the blanket up to cover her.