Torture

Persephone woke up in the dungeons of Malfoy Manor. "Draco?" She called.

She heard a weak hum. She turned around and found him behind her, lying down.

"Are you alright?" She asked. He nodded. "Just have a bit of a headache but other than that I'm alright."

There was a sound of shoes hitting the cold and wet floors. "Well, well, well. You guys have already woken up. That didn't take long." Said a familiar voice.

Persephone looked behind her and saw a familiar batch of red hair. "Persephone," she said.

Persephone glared at her. "Hayley," she mumbled. "What do you want from us?" Asked Draco.

Hayley smiled. "It's now what I want, no no. It's about what the dark lord wants with you two." She said. Persephone gulped.

"Well come on then. Up you go. The dark lord is waiting." She said smiling an insane smile.

Persephone grabbed Draco's hand and led them upstairs. "I'll go first." He said. She nodded.

"My Dragon," said Narcissa. Persephone looked at her. She was a beautiful woman, she looked like the perfect pureblood wife. Poised, punctual, beautiful.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the future Potter." Said a cruel snake like voice. Persephone froze, feeling his cold hands run along her shoulder.

"Tell me what shall we play first?" He asked. "Maybe crucio?" He asked. He shook his head. "No, maybe I'll let Bellatrix play with you?" He suggested. "Maybe Avada Kedavra?" He laughed.

"No, that one can wait a bit longer." He said. "What to do, what to do, what to do." He mumbled.

"I know," he said.

He pointed his was in front of her. "My lord!" Said Lucius. "Maybe we shouldn't harm the girl yet. I've heard her skills are endless. It is no doubt she will do us wonders. Plus we should wait for Potter to come. She would be good bait." He said.

The dark lord thought about it. "Very well, she shall be my personal slave. If she fails to complete a task she shall be punished." He said. Lucius nodded.

The dark lord smirked. "CRUCIO!" He yelled. She fell down and began tightening her muscles. She would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her scream.

The dark lord widened his eyes. "Well, it seems you weren't lying about her skills." The dark lord said.

"Take her out of my sight." He said.

~~~

Persephone had lost track of the amount of time she'd been there after  2 months.

It had been August when she and Draco arrived, Thanksgiving had passed as well as Christmas so it had to have been a new year already. She had seen Lucius give Narcissa some heart shaped treats so Valentine's had already passed. So it had to be sometinw around Late February Early March.

"Persephone?" Said a sweet voice. "In here Narcissa." She replied.

She entered the room with such grace that Persephone could only wish to have. "Draco is coming back for Spring break, would you set up his room?" She asked. Persephone nodded.

"Thank you," Narcissa said and left the room.

Narcissa didn't like staying in Persephone's presence for to long, afraid the dark lord would punish the poor girl for speaking to her.

Persephone was covered in bruises and scratches and scars, that did not stop her from being incredibly kind to those that she trusted in the house, which wasn't many people. Most importantly however it didn't stop her from constantly adding a weak, yet still present, smile whenever she spoke.

She finished up the library and then left to Draco's room. It wasn't much she had to do. Just make the bed and wash some towels and that was all.

She finished in about thirty minutes, then left to her small pantry where she slept.

The next morning she was shaken awake. She opened her eyes to see Draco smiling at her. "Hey Seph, you're looking pretty good." He said. She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Please Draco I look terrible." She said stretching.

He frowned and shrugged. "Isn't your fault." He said. "Neither is it yours." She reminded.

"How's Hogwarts? Are Patty and Sylvia okay?" She asked. He nodded.

"Everyone's okay. Neville has started rebelling against the deatheaters." He said. She smiled.

"That's wonderful." She said. "Surely those his punishments haven't been horrible?" She asked. Draco shrugged. "Some worse than others. I haven't seen him in a while though." He said. Persephone nodded.

"Persephone? Draco?" Narcissa said. The two looked up. "The dark lord is calling you two." She said.

They got up and began walking to the great hall. Narcissa put her hand in front of Persephone. "Let him go first." She said. Persephone nodded.

Persephone waited outside for about five minutes until she felt a pair of arms drag her into the room. "Let go of me!" She screamed.

"Well surely if you aren't Potter, seeing her get hurt shouldn't bother you." Bellatrix said.

The deatheater threw her harshly onto the floor. Before she had a chance to get up Bellatrix had shouted her first spell. "CRUCIO!" She yelled.

"PERSEPHONE!" Harry yelled. Persephone stayed on the floor, her screams held down, but her shoulders shaking slightly from her sobs.

"Take them downstairs. Except for the mudblood. She might be of some use." Narcissa helped Persephone up and out of the room.

"I have to help him!" She said. Narcissa shook her head as she bit down on her lip. "I'm sorry little one, but I cannot let you go. This time and I promise this will be the last time, you have to let him go. I'm sure he will be fine." Said Narcissa.

Persephone shook her head. "You know damn well that isn't true! I have to help him please!" Persephone pleaded.

Narcissa shook her head. "I'm sorry-"

"What if it was Draco? Would you let me help then?" Persephone asked. Narcissa nodded. "Because he's your son right?" Narcissa nodded.

"Well Harry is also someone's son, and right now they're counting on me to help him." Persephone whispered. Narcissa thought about it for a while but nodded.

She let Persephone go. She began running to the dungeons where she knew Harry was.

"Harry," she whispered. "HERMIONE!" A voice yelled so loud, it could be faintly heard from the second floor.

She turned a corner and found the cell holding Harry and Ron. Awell as other familiar faces.

"Persephone!" Said Harry. "Shh," she whispered. He nodded. She opened the gate and let them out. "Luna?" Persephone whispered. "Hello Persephone, what happened to you?" She asked. "Same thing that happened you guys except it happened everyday." Persephone said. Luna nodded.

"Dobby and Dinky," Persephone whispered. Two house elfs appeared at her side.

"Dinky help take these guys to the Lupin Den." Persephone said.

"Dobby you help them retrieve Hermione and don't leave without her." Persephone said. Dobby nodded.

Dinky and the others disapperated. "Where are you going?" Harry asked. "I'll go with you guys," she said. Harry nodded.

"Well then, let's go and get her," said Ron.