Sugar

The girls walked down the crowded streets of Hogsmead. "So where to firat?" Asked Persephone walking in front of them. "I say we just spend all day at Honeydukes." Said Patty. "I second that." Said Persephone. Hayley rolled her eyes." I am not going to spend an entire trip in a candy shop." Said Hayley. The girls stared at her with big puppy dog eyes.

"I stand corrected." Said Hayley, three hours later. They had been in Honeydukes for about 3 hours and made no sign of leaving anytime soon. Persephone had a bag full of a pound of Acid pops and another pound of Blood pops.

"Honestly I don't know how you eat those Seph. They're disgusting." Said Hayley. Persephone rolled her eyes. "Oh please Hayley, you like those jelly slugs." Said Persephone gagging.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "Oh please they are still better than those disgusting pops. I mean blood pops? Really? What are you a vampire?" Said Hayley sticking out her tongue.

Sylvia came behind them and wrapped her arms around the girls. "Oh please let's just admit you both have weird tastes in sweets and that me and Patty are the only normal ones." Said Sylvia laughing.

Pattu shook her head. "Guys can we just go already?" Whined Patty. "My feet hurt and unless one of you is carrying me back to Hogwarts I suggest we leave soon."