The Plan

It was late at night when Sirus and and Remus returned home. "Girls?" Remus called. "We're in the living room dad," said Persephone.

Remus and Sirus walked into the living room to find Patty, Sylvia, and Persephone in a circle. "Well what's going on here?" Sirus asked smiling.

The girls looked at eachother. "It's time," said Sylvia staring at the floor.
Sirus's smile fell and Remus paled.

"Are you sure sweetie?" He asked. Sylvia nodded. "Tell them what happened at the wedding Seph," said Patty. Persephone nodded.

"One of the deatheaters said that the dark lord has some things planned for me already." She said.

Remus nodded. "So soon? I thought I would've had a bit more time with you.." Remus mumbled. Sirus wrapped an arm around his waist as he pressed a kiss to his fiancee's temples. "We both knew it was bound to happen sooner or later Moony." He mumbled.

"Well then Pup, I suppose you should get your bags packed and I'll let them know you're coming over for a visit." Remus said.

She nodded. "Already packed." She said. Remus nodded and gave her a hug. "I love you pup, please be careful." He said.

"I'll go tell James to come and get her." Sirus mumbled. "And Draco." She reminded him. Sirus nodded. "And Draco,"

~~

A while later James and Draco appeared on the doorsteps of the house. "Is she ready?" James asked. Remus nodded. "I still can't believe I'm sending away my daughter." Remus mumbled. James nodded. "It'll be rough Remus but atleast she'll be safe." He reminded his best friend.

Remus nodded. "I suppose, but when's the next time I'll see her? That could be years." He mumbled. James stared at the floor. "At least you know she's breathing, that she's eaten, and that she's safe." James mumbled.

Remus looked up and frowned. "I'm sure he's alright too James, they all are. They're smart  kids." Remus said putting a hand on his shoulder. James smiled.

Persephone appeared by her fathers side. "Ready," she said. James nodded. "Perfect Seph, now all we need is Sirus." He said. "Right behind you guys." Sirus said.

"Perfect, let's get going." Said James.
Sirus nodded and grabbed Persephone's hand, apparting them to N. 12 Grimauld place.

~~

As the four appeared in front of the house they noticed nearby muggles staring at 11 and 12.

"What are they staring at?" Asked Persephone. Sirus smiled. "They can't see this place. Muggle charms." He said. She nodded.

Sirus opened the doors and a wave of dust greeted them. "Now we can't stay here to long so we'll leave you guys here. Please be careful kids. And remember no owls to anyone." James said before rushing Sirus out.

Persephone waved and James slammed the door causing yet another wave of dust.

"We have a lot of work to do." Said Draco. She nodded.

She set down her trunk beside here and she began walking around. "This is place is pretty cool." She said.

She stared at a statue of a house elf that seemed so real. Just as she was reaching out to touch it it blinked causing her to scream and fall back.

"Are you alright?" Draco asked as he helped her back up. She nodded and pointed where the house elf was.

"There was a house elf!" She said. Draco looked up to where she was pointing. "There's nothing there." He said. She blinked.

"WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING IN MY HOUSE?" Screamed a portrait.

They turned around and saw an ugly looking house elf staring back at them. "YOU HEARD MISTRESS LEAVE!" Said the elf.

They looked at eachother. "This is going to be an unbearably long time here." Draco said, she nodded.

~~

Two months later

Persephone and Draco sat down at the table, discussing the latest gossip around the neighborhood.

"Honestly you would think Rachel and Cliff would be an item already." Said Draco, taking a bite out of his neatly cut steak.

Persephone rolled her eyes. "Honestly Draco, they can't be a couple because Addison likes her and Rachel is confused right now. Not to mention that Cliff and Claire had that one night stand." She said taking a sip of her water.

He nodded. "True,"

The rest of their dinner was spent discussing the drama.

"Alaright then Draco, I'm tired. I'm heading up to bed." She said. He nodded. "Goodnight Princess." He whispered. "Night Night Dragon." She mumbled.

She walked up the stairs and to the third floor. She opened the door and the room was dark.

"Hmm. I could've sworn I left a window open." She mumbled. She walked over to the bed, shutting the door behind her. She slipped of her slippers and sat on the bed.

Something isn't right," she thought.

She stood up and opened the windows. From the reflection of the window she could see someone standing beside the door.

She turned around and gasped, someone had wrapped a piece of cloth around her causing her to lose consciousness.