Episode 67 Ken Masters vs Terry Bogard

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Boomstick: Hey Wiz, what has blonde hair, wears red and fights like hell?

Wiz: Uh, today's fighters?

Boomstick: Aww, you guessed it. Ken Masters, the street fighting family man.

Wiz: And Terry Bogard, the orphan turned King of Fighters.

"Now this is my type of episode that I'm going to really enjoy watching." Yang grinned in excitement.

"I agree, I'm excited to see Ryu's friend in action on this." Weiss smiled.

"And we're interested to see the skills and power that this Terry Bogard possesses." Ruby added with Blake nodded in agreement.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first blonde fighter is an upbeat one with short hair and wore a sleeveless red martial arts, black belt and fingerless gloves. He was also barefooted and has fought tough and familiar opponents in his perspective, including some occasions where he fought Ryu during sparring or competing in tournaments.

Ken Masters

(Cues Ken Masters' Original Theme - Street Fighter II)

Wiz: As the son of a rich hotel tycoon, young Ken Masters wanted for nothing.

"Guess he started out living the high life as a rich kid." Yang commented.

"Yeah, but sometimes it gets boring so easily and you have no idea on what to do next." Weiss added as she had the same experience.

Boomstick: Stupid rich kids! Why don't their parents ever teach 'em any real values? Like squirrel cooking or how to throw a punch!

"The first part is really unnecessary, but the second part seems like a start of his martial arts training." Blake said.

"I agree, training in martial arts has a fulfilling benefit to it." Weiss agreed.

BACKGROUND

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 183 Ibs.

Birthday: February 1, 1965

Blood Type: B

Likes: Sports Cars, His Family, Pasta and His BFF Ryu (like Ruby and Weiss)

Dislikes: Sour Pickled Plums and Soap Operas

Brother-in-Law to Guile

One-Quarter American and Three-Quarters Japanese

Naturally Black-Haired, But Dyed to Blonde

Wiz: Well, turns out, Ken's an exception. Eager to teach his son some discipline, his father sent him to Japan to train in martial arts.

Boomstick: Yeah, turns out Ken's dad was buddies with the master karate hermit, Gouken, who Ken trained under for a decade, alongside a young warrior named Ryu.

"Who knew Gouken has some connections with other people despite being a karate hermit." Yang commented.

"Well, he would gladly help teaching his allies and their children martial arts to give them a purpose in them." Blake replied.

"And he would be a great teacher if he was in Atlas to help Ironwood's disciples learn more than just one style of combat." Weiss added.

Wiz: Under Gouken's eye, Ken was taught the ways of the Ansatsuken or "Assassination Fist", albeit Gouken's own non-lethal variant.