Found Her

Kaya was a young girl with a very noticeable quirk. With her stalk white hair and emerald green eyes, there was every chance of standing out in a crowd, and this was all without the help of the large, feathered wings that stuck out from her back. Some people gave her weird looks as she passed, and she met every one of them with a determined face, daring any one of them to look down on her. She walked straight and confident despite her thin frame and sunken cheeks. The fire in her eyes let everyone know that she was stronger than she looked. All of this he noticed before going to meet her, but what he saw wasn't the girl she was rumored to be. He found her in a dark alley covered in soot and shaking in the cold.

"Are you Kaya Aurel?" He asked, standing in front of her. She looked up at him, his multilayered scarf blowing in the breeze.

"What is it to you," She asked, snot dripping down her face.

"I'm here to collect her. To bring her somewhere safe."

"When you've done the things I've done, no place is safe," she huffed.

"UA is and will be." This made her eyebrows shoot into her hairline.

"What makes you think I'm qualified to study at UA? I dropped out of middle school," she queried.

"That may be true, but you've been using your quirks to hold off at least two villains the last couple of years. No easy feat, I'm sure."

"And how do you know about that?"

"I've done my research. You've made quite a name for yourself on the streets, which is why I'm here. You will need a hero license to change anything in this world. So, will you come with me?" he offered, extending his hand out to her.

"Fine, but if anything goes wonky in the slightest, I won't hold back," she said, standing up. He was able to see how skinny she was; no wonder Principle Nezu wanted him to find her as soon as possible. He headed down the alleyway and started to walk towards the train station. Nezu told him to walk as much as possible because she wasn't fond of enclosed spaces, especially cars. They walked for a while in silence, when there was a loud crash behind them. A girl with bat-like wings had broken a window and was climbing inside the store.

"Excuse me," Kaya said, turning toward the commotion.

"Wait, just let me handle this," Aizawa said, pulling her back gently.

"You won't be able to erase her quirk. It's a mutation quirk like mine." He was shocked that she knew who he was without an introduction but didn't show it.

"There might be a way though," she said, thinking.

"And what's that?" he asked.

"Get her attention and then don't blink," she said, launching into the sky. Aizawa huffed but decided to follow her lead and put his goggles over his eyes. He stopped in front of the broken window and announced himself.

"Eraserhead? Never heard of ya but no worries. I'll be done here soon." He clenched his fist around his scarf and threw it at her. She dodged his capture weapon multiple times before he settled by the window again. He sighed, knowing he didn't have any other choice and decided to trust the girl above him. His hair flew up as he used his power on the bat-winged girl, but nothing happened.

"Haha. You really think your little quirk would stand up against me?" At that moment, her wings were clamped to her sides and she screamed. Continuing to scream, Aizawa watched as her wings were sucked back into her body with a couple horrible cracking sounds. He didn't blink until he had his scarf wrapped around her and the police arrived. His eyes hurt tremendously from the strain, but he had to find Kaya. She landed next to him soon after, her body visibly shaking.