USJ (edited)

Over the next couple days, Aizawa had to coax Kaya out of her funk, and she seemed to be getting back to normal. She woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and warm tea, and made her way downstairs to find Aizawa, bottom half snuggled in his sleeping bag, pouring two mugs.

"What's the occasion?" she asked, taking the mug to warm her hands.

"First field trip," he said, sitting next to her.

"Where are we going?"

"Rescue training at USJ."

"Wow. Already?" she asked, sipping her tea.

"Yep. You noobs need the practice." He ruffled her hair and smiled. "Okay. Get ready, we have to be there early."

"Fine, but when I come back down there better be pancakes." Kaya showered and changed into her uniform before heading downstairs again. Just as he promised, Aizawa was flipping pancakes and already had a stack about five high. She took the plateful and doused it in strawberry syrup.

"I don't know how you can eat them soaked in that stuff," he said, returning to his tea.

"Says the guy that eats applesauce out of a pouch."

"It's convenient and doesn't make a mess in my sleeping bag." She laughed and shook her head.

"You'll never change, will you?"

"Probably not." They joked the rest of breakfast, and Kaya flew them to school. Nezu met them at the front gates and welcomed them.

"Hello, you two."

"Good morning, Principal Nezu." When they entered the classroom, Aizawa zipped up the rest of his sleeping bag and was soon snoring. Iida arrived early, as usual, without his sling. He waved at Kaya as he sat down, and she waved back. Things had been more awkward than before the fight, but at least they could still say hi. The rest of the students slowly filled in the room until Aizawa woke up long enough to tell them that they were going on a field trip before going back to sleep. Everybody went to change into their hero costumes, and they strategized how to use them for rescue missions.

The bus pulled up to a domed building made of windows followed closely by Kaya, who flew behind. The class stood in awe after getting off the bus, and Aizawa rubbed his eyes groggily. Kaya landed next to him before he led them inside, where they met another pro hero dressed in an astronaut suit. Her name was Thirteen, and she specialized in rescue operations. She and Aizawa were going to observe how the class dealt with natural disasters. As they were explaining the exercise, Kaya saw a purple portal appear out of nowhere, and people step through. She unfurled her wings causing Aizawa and Thirteen to spin around.

"Stay back," Aizawa said, putting his goggles over his eyes. Midoriya took a step forward when Aizawa repeated himself.

"These are villains, real villains," he said, letting the class know the full extent of the situation.

"Aizawa, I can help. I have experience," Kaya pleaded behind him.

"No. You'll get in the way. Stay here and help your classmates," he said before jumping into action. He wrapped his scarf around three of the villains, slamming them into each other while the rest watched in shock. While the class was watching Aizawa, another purple portal started to form behind them. Thirteen was quick to react using her quirk to try to apprehend the villain, but he was smarter. He opened another portal behind her, causing her quirk to hurt her instead. He then expanded his portal to envelope the rest of the students. Kaya and Iida grabbed as many as they could and moved outside the portal. When the mist cleared, their classmates were gone, and Thirteen was down.