From the Pits of Hell (Demon's Daughter Edited)

The next two weeks went by in a flash and, the next day of class, Aizawa revealed the students' hero costumes. Everybody took their designated case and rushed to the locker rooms. Kaya grabbed her case, nodded to Aizawa, and followed the crowd. She stepped out into the empty room and admired herself. Her costume was a simple dark blue suit with lighter blue accents around the seams and a matching mask. It wasn't skintight, thank you, Aizawa, but it was form fitting. She stepped out into the hallway to find a spiky redhead with shark teeth waiting for her.

"Hey, I thought everybody already left," she said.

"Yeah, they did, but I didn't see you go with, so I thought I'd wait for you. It was the manly thing to do. I'm Kirishima by the way," he said, extending his hand.

"Kaya," she replied, taking his hand.

"I like your costume." He winked, showing his shark teeth.

"Thanks. I like yours." She couldn't help but giggle as he flexed his biceps to show off a little.

"We better get going. Class is going to begin soon."

"Of course. Lead the way." The class would go through battle trials today under the watchful eye of All Might. Iida, Bakugou, Midoriya and Uraraka were the first group to go. The class watched as Bakugou kinda went nuts trying to beat Midoriya to a pulp. The heroes won in the end though, leaving Iida and Bakugou in shock. When they entered the observation room, Kaya walked over to Iida.

"Nice work out there. Too bad it didn't work out in your favor."

"Thanks, Aurel but shouldn't you be getting ready for your turn?"

"Probably, but I thought I'd tell you." She shrugged and turned to leave.

"Wait," she turned to him, "Good luck. I'll root for you."

"Thanks, Iida."

Because there was an odd number of students, Kaya was matched with Ojiro and Hagakure as villains against Todoroki and Shoji. Shoji used his ears on his tentacles to hear where the team was.

"There are two walking around, both barefoot. I'm guessing that the invisible one is planning on sneaking up on us with her quirk. I can't tell where the third one is," Shoji said.

"Go outside if you don't want to get hurt. I'll take care of this," Todoroki said as he placed his hand on the wall. He quickly froze the whole building, trapping the two up to their ankles in ice. Todoroki walked through the building easily and almost touched the weapon before being wrapped in feathers. He threw out his right hand to grab Kaya but missed.

"Did you forget about me Todoroki? Or were you just that sure of yourself?" Kaya asked, hovering above the ice. Todoroki threw another ice attack and successfully iced one of her wings.

"Now if you excuse me," he said, turning back around. He went toward the weapon again but was stopped short. Another wing had blocked his path but this one was scaled and leathery. The other students gasped in the observation room when they saw the change. Kaya had blocked his way again, but she didn't have the same look as before. Her wings were red and scaled, like a dragon, and she had two small, curved horns coming out of her forehead, like the devil. Her suit had also changed to a dark red with bright red accents.

"Not so fast," she said, steam rolling out of her mouth.

"How?"

"Don't be afraid, Todo. Villains always have a trick up their sleeve." Todoroki threw another stream of ice at her, but it melted quickly.

"That little trick won't work anymore," she said, closing the distance. Todoroki dodged as Kaya went to grab him, but Kaya was faster. She threw him into the air with a quick beat of her wings and sent him hurtling towards the ceiling. Todoroki used his ice again to push him above the weapon. He fell on it, apprehending it, and ending the exercise. Everybody seemed to recover from the change of events, all except Yaoyorozu.