The serpents

(Next day)
(Morning)
Sweet pea: what happened?
You: your awake?!
Sweet pea: am I not supposed to be?
You: yes! It's great! And I'm sorry for what m-............. he did..
Sweet pea: you mean your boyfriend?
You: no! I'm no longer talking to him! He's called me 100 times but I'm just so mad and furious at him!
Sweet pea: just talk with him! I'm sure he would want that, and I know you hate hating people!
You: yeah but rule number 5, a serpent never betrays it's own!
Sweet pea: yeah bu-
You: no! I care for you! You! Because your my family! I will always stand with my family until death! Because a serpent NEVER sheds it's skin! And no serpent stands Alone/ A serpent never shows cowardice!
Sweet pea: thanks y/n!
You: no problem sweet pea! Anyways ima go get Lizzie and my sisters!
Sweet pea: I never met your sisters huh? I only remember seeing your sister Amber when she was 1
You: yeah! Well ima go get them ok?
Sweet pea: ok!

(Home/studio)
You: *changes really quick*

You: ok let's go!Amber: where?Catharine: ok!You: to visit familyAmber: ok!

You: ok let's go!
Amber: where?
Catharine: ok!
You: to visit family
Amber: ok!

(In cash's And Mav's house)
You: you ready Lizzie?
Lizzie: yeah! But is he ok?
You: yeah he's awake! But i wanna leave you guys there so I can do something
Lizzie: like?
Mav: yeah! Like what?
Amber: hmm?
You: *taps nails on counter* like move
Everyone: huh?!
You: yeah! I can't live here anymore!
Cash: *comes down that stairs* why?
You: because! Rule number 5 of the serpent law, no serpent betrays it's own! And living here will affect that! So I have to move!
Cash: But where?
You: I'm not talking to you! Your the reason why Sweet pea could of died! So let's go guys!
Mav: Wait does that mean we can't see each other anymore?
Lizzie: yeah.... it's probably for the best..... I wouldn't want you to get into any danger
Mav: oh ok,...

(Hospital)
You: so I'll be back ok?
Sweet pea: ok! But where are you gonna live?
You: don't worry about me! I'll find a place ok! A serpent always helps another serpent! Ok I'll be ok!

(Home/ studio)
You: *puts that last box in the car*
Cash: y/n please talk to me!
You: no cash! I had enough! I have to leave! And if leaving means you and me forgetting about each other then let it happen! So bye! *gets in car and drives away* *starts to cry*
Cash: *cry's*

(Trailer park)
Guy: *gives y/n a stink eye*
You: *shows serpent tattoo* Where is FP Jones?
???: who is asking? *talking in a raspy voice*
You: you must be Tall guy! *chews gum* my mom told me about you!
Tall guy: Alice cooper's daughter huh?
You: your right! So where is my twin sister betty and jughead? I heard that she started dating him, if so, I support it! I was never really a fan of being with someone I don't know! But where is FP?
Tall guy: haven't you heard?
You: what?
Tall guy: he is in prison! For hiding Jason blossoms body!
You: oh?
Jughead: *comes out of the trailer* tall boy, who is she?
You: *hands out hand* sup! I'm y/n Avery, my mom i-
Betty: Y/N! *runs and hugs y/n* I missed you!
You: I missed you too sis!
Jughead: what? I never kn- OHHH now I remember you! Weren't we supposed to date so that we can rule the serpents?
You: yup! but I only ask that I get to tell the serpents what to do too!
Jughead + Betty: alright! Deal!
You: ok thanks! But I'm actually glad you dated my sister instead! Like no offense! Your hot and all! But not my type really! Sorry sis!
Betty: it's ok!
You: yeah... But people call me y/n Avery but Avery is my middle name! But did you guys hear!?
Jughead: what?
You: well my......... ex boyfriend punched sweet pea which caused him to have surgery on his head. But since rule number 5 in the serpent law, a serpent never betrays it's own I broke it off and moved out with our sisters!
Betty: what? Where are they?
You: yup! And the hospital with sweet pea! But now I don't have a place to live with them! Oh and mom and dad are now in prison because they were framed with murder! So that's fun!
Betty: what?
You: yup!
Jughead: well we can help with one for now, and this is a place to live!
You: ok thanks jughead! But where do I park my car?
Betty: that looks expensive!
You: well it was one of my "best friends" moms but she gave it to me... long story!
Jughead: ok well there is a spear trailer right next to mine! So you can have it!
You: thanks! And I'm probably gonna sell that car for money, it's worth 7 thousand so yeah!
Jughead: what?
You: yup! Well ima sell it and buy myself a bike and possibly a small truck!
Betty: that would work!
You: yup! Well ima go un pack now! Oh and if you guys can help me unpack I'll take you guys to the hospital!
Jughead: ok!
You: oh and leave all the boxes that say music in the car!
Betty: ok!

(After 3 hours)
(Hospital)
Distance: *people yelling*
You: *runs*
Jughead: *run*
Betty: *runs*

(Outside of sweet peas room)
Cash: I just wanna talk to hi-
Serpent: NO!
You: cash?
Cash: y/n they aren't letting me in the room! Tell them to back off!
Jughead: bac-
You: no jughead! Cash get lost! Your the reason this happened!
Jughead; what? Your boyfriend did this to sweet pea?
You: EX boyfriend! I broke up with him when he did this to sweet pea! Now go cash! Get lost!
Cash: no!
You: get lost before I let the serpents after you! I will do it!
Cash: no you can't!
You: I'm the daughter of Alice cooper! She is the serpent queen! And since she's also in jail that means me and my sister betty can tell the serpents what to do! So get lost before I tell them to go after you!
Cash: you wouldn't!
You: *crosses arms* *laughs* oh you little boy, try me!
Cash: do it then!
Jughead: y/n!
Betty: sis!
You: FANGS!
Fangs: *come out of the room* yes? *sees cash* *gets angry*
You: *laughs a little* get him!
Fangs: *cracks knuckles and neck*
Cash: *runs*
Fangs: *runs after cash*
You: *cry's a little because you loved cash*
Betty: *hugs y/n* I know that was hard for you!
You: *wipes tears* it's alright! I need to put the serpents before anyone else!
Jughead: I'll go go with Fangs just to make sure fangs doesn't kill him!
You: ok! *goes in sweet peas room*

(Sweet peas room)
You: how are you feeling sweet pea?
Sweet pea: I'm good!
Betty: that's good! and hey sisters!
Amber + Catharine: who is she?
You: as you can see we look alike! So she's my twin and she's our sister!
Amber + Catharine: *hugs betty*

(With Fangs)
Cash: stop!
Fangs: no! You nearly beat my best friend/ brother to death! *try's to stab cash*
Cash: *backs up and falls* bro please don't do this!
Jughead: alright fangs that's enough! *goes to Cash's face* *crouches* let this be a lesson to you buddy! We never want you on our side of the city! And no where around us, sweet pea and especially y/n! Got that?
Cash: I'll never do what you just said!
Jughead: fangs!
Fangs: *gives knife to jughead*
Jughead: *cuts cash's arm a bit* next time it will be on your neck! So do you got that? Hmm?
Cash; *gulp* ok
Jughead: now run away! And don't tell anyone!
Cash; ok! *gets up and runs*
Fangs: I had him!
Jughead: I know you did! But we need him Alive! He'll do great things for us!
Fangs: now I get it!

__________________________
So that was a lot of drama! Anyways
Love you potato's!
*Mwah* 💋