Fire? (Part 3/still clue 3 almost 4)

You: what state?
Fangs: it's Texas but we now only have 29 hours left so let's go!

(Outside)
You: everyone get on the bike
Carlos: I'm hungry
You: Carlos you can survive without eating for 2 more days
Carlos: no y/n, were all hungry can we just get something to eat?
Amber: *opens bag and gets out sandwich's* *throws a sandwich at every one* you want one y/n?
You: no now let's go!

(In the mountains in Huston Texas)
(Hours left: 23)
You: *looks at the map* ok we're almost there
Everyone: ok!

(One hour later)
You: *stops bike* ok we're here
Fangs: what is this place?
You: I don't know
Lizzie: ok this time Y/n and Betty stay here
Betty: no I'm going
You: I'll stay here just go, Fangs lead them
Fangs: ok lets go
Everyone: *leaves*
You: *feels a sharp pain* *lifts up shirt and sees a big knife wound* well I can't have anyone know I'm hurt *gets a thing of Alcohol and pours it in the wound* *takes off shirt and holds it tight to the wound*

(With the group)
Amber: guys I'm worried about y/n
Lizzie: why?
Amber: she hasn't ate for 3 days now and she was bleeding from her side
Lizzie: no it's fine, she can take care of herself
Fangs: were here
Carlos: a mental hospital?
Betty: an Abandon mental hospital
Fangs: it only has 9 rooms we're fine
Amber: well since there is 5 of us here let's split
Fangs: no
Betty: welp bye! *goes in the mental hospital*
Amber: byeeeee

(With you)
You: *only has a tank top on* (of course pants) ok I'm fine
???!: oh y/n!
???: y/n! How are you?
You: *remembers the note* umm hi....... how are you Kaitlyn, and Cynthia....
Both: were good, and how are you?
You: uhhh....... I'm good, just uh, lousy
Kaitlyn: that's good *laughs*
Cynthia: what's wrong? Cat got your tounge?
You: yeah I uh..... guess? *nervously laughs*
Kaitlyn: what you doing out here alone with 5 other bikes? Hmmm?
You: oh you know me. I like to be spontaneous! *nervously laughs*
Cynthia: sure. And were you "spontaneous" when you got with my boyfriend?
You: *thinks she found the right person* actually yea! He was a great kisser. He even wanted to do the dirty but I was like "no I don't wanna do that to my friend" but I lied to you. We actually did. And he fucked me so hard I couldn't walk for 4 days!
Kaitlyn: you know what would be a shame y/n?
You: yes whore?
Kaitlyn: *gives Cynthia a look*
You: *knows something is up*
Cynthia: *gets out a knife*
Kaitlyn: *gets out a knife*
You: *remembers the word "Heek" from the note* *looks up and pulls on a branch and gets on the tree*
Cynthia: ugh! She got away!
Kaitlyn: I'll call them so her little friends get into some trouble.. *laughs evilly*
You: *brakes a branch and jumps down the tree and hits both of the girls with branch that knocks them out* *does the Secret bird call (of course super loud so they can hear it) that only the group knows*

(With la group)
Amber: *hears an abnormal loud bird call* *sees a paper and a figure* oh shi.....
Betty: *down the hall from the room Amber is in* AMBER! *in the room Amber is in* Oh shit...... *sees the figure*
Amber: *saying something in morse code* (Nancy Drew)
Betty: *understands a little but understands* *runs out the room with Amber*
Amber: *runs out the room and gets behind the door*
Betty: *runs to distract the figure*
Amber: *sees the figure running after Betty* *goes into the room to get the paper and sees its the actual note* *hears footsteps and a clown like laugh* *turns around and sees pennywise* *knocks down a flaming candle* (The figure had to stay somewhere and there had to be a little light at least OK! don't judge my writing skills, gosh!)
Amber: *runs towards pennywise and slides down by his legs and escape the room and runs* *keeps running around the hospital to find the exit until the hospital is fully on fire*

(With y/n)
Fangs: everyone start your bikes!
Lizzie + Betty +Carlos: *starts the bikes*
You: where is Amber?
Betty: she was right behind me!
You: *sees smoke* *runs* don't let them girls wake up!

(Outside the mental hospital)
Amber: *cant breathe because of the smoke* *so close to passing out* *thinks* *remembers she put on 2 bras* (Again, don't question it! If you want the reason it's because one of them is normal and the other one is a sport bra OK now get over with it and read the story all right?)
Amber: *quickly takes off the normal bra and places the note in the sports bra* *gets the normal bra and puts it over her nose and mouth* *looks around everywhere* *sees a window* *opens the window and sees y/n* Y/N!
You: *looks up and sees that Amber is in the 4th floor* jump I'll catch you!
Amber: ok! *goes to jump but gets caught by pennywise* *kicks pennywise and jumps*
You: *catches Amber but falls on the floor and displaces bone* you alright?
Amber: yeah! Let's go!
You: ok!

__________________________
Ok so I hope you forgive me for not posting In a while buy
Anyways

Love you potato's!
*mwah*