Appointment

(Morning)
(9 am)
You: *changes*

(Hospital)
You: hi I'm here for my appointment with Mrs cypress!
Lady: she'll be out in a minute
You: ok!

(Physical therapy room)
(9:30 am)
Mrs cypress: ok so ima have you go on the treadmill and ima put you on the medium level and your gonna run a mile ok?!
You: ok!
Mrs cypress: ok now go! *times y/n*
You: *runs half of the mile on the treadmill* *blacks out halfway through the 3rd one*

(Other Room)
(11 am)
You: *wakes up* where am I?
Mrs cypress: you blacked out for 20 minutes but your ok! And you're doing good so far with the physical therapy!
You: oh ok!
Mrs cypress: you may leave now!
You: thx....

(Other Room)
(12 pm)
You: *waiting*
Doc: y/n?
You: yes?
Doc: come with me!
You: ok

(Ultra sound room)
(12:20)
Doc: ok I need you to drink some water! Like a lot and you'll have to wait 30 minutes!
You: ok....

(30 minutes later)
(12:50pm)
You: *lays on the Hospital bed thing*
Doc: *puts vaseline looking like thing on y/n's stomach* *gets the ultrasound thing and moves it around y/n's stomach*
You: s-
Doc: so I see your baby. It's the size of a lime.
You: can you tell how many months I am by the size of the baby?
Doc: most likely like 1 month. Because it takes a few days so the sperm to fertile your egg.
You: how many days?
Doc: mostly about 5-7 days
You: so since I'm pregnant can it be possible for me to be 1 and a half months pregnant?
Doc: could be so, also you could be dilating and it can be 1 month.
You: oh ok.....
Doc: why?
You: huh? Oh umm....... it's because I'm 15 going on to 16 and like I said earlier I've never been through anything like this.....
Doc: alright. Well your next appointment is in 3 months. Maybe you'll be 4 or 3 months pregnant. And by the time if your 4 months pregnant we'll be able to see what gender the baby is. Or possibly babies!
You: *nervously laughs* yeah....
Doc: well it was nice seeing you today, you may now go home and rest
You: ok thanks
Doc: before you leave here is the ultrasound picture!

Doc: well it was nice seeing you today, you may now go home and restYou: ok thanksDoc: before you leave here is the ultrasound picture!

You: thanks

(Home)
(Time 1:55)
Miss hill: ok le-
You: I went already. And the doctor said I could be around 1 month and half a week soo....
Miss hill: so it could be ether......
You: yeah.... well since it's now 1:59 so I should go and pick up sweet pea
Miss hill: ok well I will now make lunch
You: well I was kinda hoping to um.... go out and eat.......?
Miss hill: oh like you and sweet pea? No, sure. You go do tha-
You: no I was talking about all of us!
Miss hill: alright when?
You: well I could pick you up after I pick up sweet pea from school.
Miss hill: alright! Well ima go shower and I will be ready. Maybe I can start to bu-
You: umm....... I honestly just wanna go out to eat and go to the mall. And we can start to buy some things for a gender reveal party! Like the invitatio-
Miss hill: but I thought you don't want anyone to find out your alive!
You: well fangs, Lizzie, Carlos know and maverick,
Miss hill: who is maverick?
You: oh um I forgot......... he's cash's brother. And he's really nice and chill! He doesn't know but that would be a great idea of how to tell him but also not to tell cash Afterwards. Him and sweet pea are friends so I don't think sweet pea would mind......
Miss hill: alright! Well ima go shower now!
You: ok well Ima change and go pick up sweet pea!
Miss hill: ok!
You: *goes to room and changes*

(School)You: *pulls up in parking lot* hey cutie!???: umm hey?You: umm I wasn't talking to you! ???: she was talking to me!You: oh hey! Aren't you that one kid!???: yes, the one you snuck into a house! It's me!You: oh, *laughs* well want a ride? I...

(School)
You: *pulls up in parking lot* hey cutie!
???: umm hey?
You: umm I wasn't talking to you!
???: she was talking to me!
You: oh hey! Aren't you that one kid!
???: yes, the one you snuck into a house! It's me!
You: oh, *laughs* well want a ride? I'm just waiting for my f-
Sweet pea: hey!
You: hey sweet pea! So umm sweet pea this is person is that one dude I told you about. What's your name, I don't think I got it!
???: oh it's Jason!
You: right, Jason, sweet pea, sweet pea, Jason!
Sweet pea: sup dude! Well do you want a ride? We're gonna go to the mall I think.... right?
You: yeah!
Sweet pea: so do you?
Jason: sur-
???: baby!
You: *sees who it is* *rolls eyes*
Victoria: oh..... it's you. Well let's go baby!
Jason: oh I was gonna catch a ride with them! They offered to take me home, plus you can hang out with your....... friends.
Victoria: yeah I don't think you should hang out with them!
Jason: why?
Victoria: I saw y/n take someone else's boyfriend and I don't want that happening to me!
You: sorry Jason, but I wasn't here bitch! And I'm taken!
Victoria: yeah? By who?
Sweet pea: by me!
Victoria: I don't believe you!
You: then don't! I don't have to prove myself to you! Well let's go sweet pea!
Sweet pea: *hops in the car*
You: *steeps on petal a bit* *pulls out of the parking lot* *skirrrrrrsss*

__________________________
So what do you think? Could it possibly be twins? Who knows? And it's not me because I'm confusion!
Anyways ❤️
Love you potato's!❤️
*mwah* ❤️💋💯