Drama

(Morning) (school starts at 7:15)
(5:50 am) (you went to sleep at 12 am)
You: *wakes up to Cash cuddling you*
Cash: *wakes up*
You: morning babe! *says tiredly*
Cash: *pulls y/n by the waist to bring her closer* *kisses her forehead*  morning!
You: *smiles* ok lets get up already!
Cash: nooooo! I wanna stay here with you and me laying down on the bed cuddling while we're naked!
You: but babe! I have to make sure that Amb-
Cash: Amber will be protected by Carlos, Betty, fangs, and Lizzie! And it's only 2:30 am!
You: I gu- but can we just go? Tomorrow we can stay like this!
Cash: but I-
You: *rolls on top of cash* you what?
Cash: But I love you!
You: *smirks*

(Sex scene thing)
(Your POV)
As I went down from his neck to his v-line I gave him hicky's. I then went down to the ground and sat on my knees. I wrapped my mouth around his cock And I started to suck on it. Cash then got up and pushed me on to the bed. He then spread my legs out. When he spread my legs out he then started kissing my inner thigh down to my clit. Cash then went down to my pussy and started to lick inside me. "Ugh, yes! Daddy!" I screamed.

Cash then came out and he rubbed his dick around my pussy. "You ready baby girl?" He said. "Fuck my hard, daddy" I yelled. Cash then listened to me and stuck his cock into me. He thrusted Hard and fast into me. It hurt like hell but yet so pleasant. As he went harder by the minute I arched my back.

"FUCK ME HARDER" I screamed. He then followed my commands. He went faster and harder. I felt like I should take control again so I flipped us over and I bounced on his dick. He rubbed my ass as I pumped him in and out of my vagina.

"Harder baby girl" he moaned. I then did what he pleased. I rode him harder and faster with my tits flopping in his face. Cash licked his lips as if he was eager to fit a boob between his lips. I leaned down a little. Holding on to the headboard rails. He attached his mouth on one of my tits and he licked the nipple like a kitten.

He swirled his tongue around trying to fit the whole circumference in his mouth. I began to feel a pit in my stomach. "I think I'm about to cum" I moaned breathlessly. He detached his mouth from my boob. "Do it baby girl" he said. When he granted permission, all hell broke out loose and I cumed. I rode out my orgasm. Once I finished I pulled him out and crawled down and sucked until he cumed too.

It didn't take him long. His cum filled my mouth and I swallowed with pride. After I collapsed next to him on the bed. "That felt so good" he said. "It did!" I then said.

You: *checks time* *sees it's 6:55* oh shoot! School starts in 5 minutes!
Cash: no! School starts in 20 minutes!
You: yeah and if we don't get up we'll be late!
Cash: *hugs y/n tight* noooo can we please stay baby girl? Please?
You: n- wait!
Cash: yes baby girl?
You: did you use a con-
Cash: uhhh......... about that! I only bought a box of 4 and jughead, Carlos took one....... and the third one you probably threw it with my pants somewhere....
You: oh..... so I mig-
Cash: maybe! Because I don't think so! Because there is 1-99 percent chance that you're not!
You: ok and what about that 99 percent?
Cash: then congratulations! We're parents!
You: at least I can grow a family with you!
Cash: yep!
You: ok well let's get ready!
Cash: ok!
You: *changes and does hair and makeup* (pics)

 so I mig-Cash: maybe! Because I don't think so! Because there is 1-99 percent chance that you're not!You: ok and what about that 99 percent?Cash: then congratulations! We're parents!You: at least I can grow a family with you!Cash: yep!You: ok wel...