Finding you pt:3

(3 hours later)
(7 pm)
(Aryias Room)
Sophia: *on Laptop and other laptops*  *ear peace* ok so since they know how you look all of you go into a bathroom or alleyway and change into your disguise and new identity!
Lizzie: *ear peace* really?
Sophia: *ear peace* do you want to find my mom and Brother and sister or not? I'll go look for them myself!
Colby: she has a point Lizzie...
Lizzie: oh shut up Colby! This is your mess!
Colby: you wanna try me bi-
Carlos: finish that word and you'll be dead
Fangs: look we're here for Y/n and the kids! So can we try killing each other after?!? Lizzie go flirt you way into getting us free food while we Change Into our disguises ok?
Lizzie: fine! *shows middle finger to Colby* *leaves and goes to flirt for free food*

(After changing into their disguises)
Fangs: ok so now that we changed we wait for Lizzie
Carlos: I don't see why she had to flirt for food?!
Fangs: bro. She is pretty! She is Hot! She has Double D's. An ass! Doesn't need makeup and she can be tired or anything that makes a girl not look hot and she'll still be hot!
Carlos: true true!
Colby: What about Y/n
Fangs: what about her? She's the definition of a Angel and a fallen one that's Hot! Her and Lizzie are like twins!
Carlos: oh and Fangs you look like a homeless guy
Fangs: and you look like a Mexican white washed drug dealer
Colby: was that a white joke?
Fangs: what are you talking about? You just look like a white dude wanna be Mexican
Sarah: *ear peace* stop fighting and pay attention!
Lizzie: *ear peace* I agree you idiots! *walks around the corner with 4 tacos and 4 burritos* you hungry?
Carlos: *gaw drops* I mean....
Fangs: food!! *gets the tacos and burritos and eats*
Colby: you look nice *eats*
Lizzie: thanks! And hey boss. What is my job?
Carlos: oh right I'm a Mexican white washed Drug dealer....
Sophia: *ear peace* eat now and get going! They're starting to move further away!! So I suggest you start eating or don't!!!
Lizzie: *ear peace* ok wow

(20 minutes later)
Lizzie: *steals 2 motorbikes* *hops on one* that's all I can get so Colby ride with Fangs! *drives off*

(With Sarah)
Sarah: *in a trunk* *muffling around* *un ties self and takes off the duck-tape on mouth And gets another ear peace from backpack and talks to Sophia* *ear peace* SOPHIA! It's me! I'm in a trunk! I don't know where I am right now but please don't stop tracking! I know they will take my backpack so I will put both trackers on me and my important things but please call for help!
Sophia: *ear peace* SARAH!!!
Lizzie: *ear peace* OMG DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?
Sophia: *ear peace* hold on.... *typing some stuff in the laptop* ok now you all are connected! And it looks like Sarah you are stopping near a Abandoned building? But it's around a lot of houses
Colby: *ear peace* I know exactly how to sneak in! I've explored it before! Ok let's go faster!
Sarah: *ear peace* *whispers* ok I stopped I have to stop talking now but I have my ear peace on but they're getting me now s-
Sophia: *ear peace* ok I sent a GPS to you from Sarah's dropped Location! At your spead you'll get there possibly in 2 days. Since you guys took long hurry!
Lizzie: *ear peace* ok

(Next day)
Sophia: *sleeping*
Lizzie: *ear peace* Sophia! SOPHIA
Sophia: huh? What?!? *ear peace* what?
Lizzie: we're half way there Bc we got a ride, GRACIAS!  But now we need her location

(With Sarah)
Sarah: *gets thrown in a room* *passed out*
Nick: SIS?!? *runs to Sarah* are you ok?!? MOM!!!
You: *wakes up* *sees Sarah* SARAH! Baby!!! *runs to Sarah and picks her up* Sarah?!
Sarah: *wakes up* mom? Mommy! *crying*
Sophia: *ear peace* you found mom?!?
Lizzie: *ear peace* what?!? Y/N!!
Sarah: oh right! *puts ear peace
on Y/n* it's Sophia and Aunt Lizzie! *puts the other tracking device on y/n*
You: *ear peace* LIZZIE?!? SOPHIA?!?
Lizzie: Y/N! Are you ok? *ear peace*
Carlos: *ear peace* WHAT DO YOU SEE?
Fangs: *ear peace* Y/n
Colby: *ear peace* baby?!?
You: *crying* Lizzie... Sophia... h- h-... how?
Sarah: *sees all kids of bruises and marks on Y/n* *crying*
Nick: *hugs Sarah* it's ok sis! I know who it is! It's your dad
Sarah: w..what?
You: *ear peace* Lizzie it's cash! He kidnapped me and Nick to have the perfect family! He isn't himself! He's changed since t-th-the Mental hospital...... THATS IT! He took the fucking pills!!! Fangs! Remember Coo? She lives around here in Mexico! Call her and she can help I know that!
Fangs: *ear peace* ok!
You: *ear peace* o-
Cash: who are you talking to you dumb bitch?!? *kicks y/n*
You: *falls to the ground* fuck...
Cash: Sarah my daughter! Give your dad a hug!
Sarah: you're not my dad and never will be! *throws a rock at Cash but cash gives her a punch in the eye*
You: DON'T HIT HER! *crying* *tries to hit Cash*
Cash: *stabs Y/n* shut up you bitch!
You: *holds stomach on the floor*
Nick: *grabs the knife and stabs Cash* leave you dirty fuck! *pulls Sarah*
Sarah: *crying*
Cash: *leaves the room*
You: *gasping a lot for air*
Lizzie: *crying a little* everything will be ok! *drives faster with everyone*
Sophia: *crying because of what she heard*

(With Sarah)
Sarah: *gets her extra pair of clothes and stitch's up y/n* ok there! It's ok mom!
Nick: *gets the knife and Carves a spear*
Sarah: I put a tracking device on Cash so Sophia can track him and he can go to jail!

__________________________
Well this story is coming to an end in 2 chapters but besides that anyone got ideas for my new story?
*Hint: it's about the Trap house*
Love you potato's!
*mwah*