Colby dies?

(Next day)
(3 am)
Colby: *sneaking around* ok follow me! We're gonna run across the street and crawl through that fence and then hop on that thing and hide behind the train cart and wait until security leaves and run through the big gap where they can see us but then we'll hide again
Lizzie: look then let's go!
Fangs: *runs behind Colby*

(30 minutes later)
(On top of building roof)
Colby: *looks through a broken what it looks like window* I see them!
Lizzie: really?
Sophia: *ear peace* that's not them! They aren't there anymore! They're leaving in a car to..... the border?!?!?
Lizzie: fuck!
Carlos: what now? It will take at least a day and a half from where we are
Cash: un less we take another flight back to LA or the nearest airport in California!
Lizzie: true! Ok let's go!

(With you and Sarah and Nick)
You: CASH PLEASE STOP ALL THIS! If you want me you can have me! Please just stop this!
cash: *driving* no I want a happy family!!!!
You: *crying* happy family is what you'll get but please don't Do this anymore!!! L-l- look ill leave Colby and everyone behind if that's what you want! Ill leave everyone so I can be with you but please stop!! *sobbing*
Sarah: *crying*
You: you won't get a happy family if you keep this going! *crying*

(With Lizzie)
Colby: she'll leave....
Fangs: hey! Hey! It's ok! She's just saying that so he'll stop! I know she won't!
Lizzie: *driving fast*

(With you)
You: Cash please!!
Cash: *slaps Y/n* *tightens y/n's hand cuffs tighter* shut up you stupid bitch! I'm tired so we're getting a hotel!

(Hotel Room)
Cash: *ties Y/n to the bed frame and then Sarah and Nick together facing the wall* *falls asleep*

(7 am)
Cash: *puts everyone in the car and drives back to San Diego*

(San Diego)
You: Cash please let this go! I will stay with you or whatever you want! But please stop this! I promise!!
Cash: I won't stop till you actually are mine!
You: look I'm giving myself to you but please!
Nick: *takes off the hand cuffs and Sarah's*
Sarah: *still crying*
Cash: SHUT UP YOU BITCH! *driving*
Sophia: *ear peace* Lizzie get to that air port now! They're headed to LA! And Sarah where is mom sitting?
Sarah: *whispers* front seat *ear peace*
Sophia: *ear peace* pull a leaver on the middle seat to enter the trunk and open the trunk so he'll have to pull over and you can get out if you have time
Sarah: *ear peace* there is no leaver!
Sophia: *ear peace* ugh!

(8 pm)
(At the house) (Your's not the krack house/Aryia's)
Cash: *puts Nick and Sarah in The "Supply closet"* (the master bedroom/Blazes old room) *and puts Y/n on a chair tided up in the living room*

(With Nick and Sarah)
Sarah: *unties self and nick* nick help me open this door
Nick: *helps Sarah*
Sarah: ok I'll sneak into the kitchen and help mom get untied and you go shut all the power off and run back to this room ok?
Nick: ok! *runs off*
Sarah: *turns on the Tv in the living room to distract Cash* *runs down and tried to un tie mom but heard cash and hides*
Cash: *sees all the light turn off* *walks upstairs*
You: Sarah?
Sarah: shh mom it's ok! Let's go! I told nick to wait in the "supply closet" and he is so let's go!
You: no Bc he'll just kill me so you go! Go fine Lizzie and your sister and the Cops!
Sarah: ok I will! *goes to the "supply closet" (Blazes old room) and leave with Nick to the police station 3 miles away*

(Krack house)
Lizzie: Sophia?!?
Sophia: Lizzie! Sarah told me she got away with nick and they're at the police station right now getting questioned as well and I am still tracking Cash's and my mom! They're at the house!
Aryia: what?
Colby: *drives to the house*
Cash: *hiting y/n* you bitch!
Fangs: Colby?!? Fuck! *drives after Colby*
Tara: omg! We need to call the cops now!!!!
Sophia: where do you get the best WiFi?
Reggie: my room...
Sophia: *runs To Reggie's room and does some stuff to turn off all the lights at the house until she turns them on*
Carlos: babe stay here with Sophia and Jess and everyone in case! *drives to the house fast*

(At the house)
Cash: fuck?!? Do you not pay your light bill?!?
Colby: CASH! I'm here! Get me. But let y/n go!
Cash: *turns on kitchen light and chases Colby*
Colby: *runs*

(20 minutes later)
Fangs: *pulls out gun and walks in carfully*
Cash: *has Colby on his knees* say bye to your lover boy y/-
Fangs: *shoots Cash's hands so he can drop the gun*
Colby: *quickly unties y/n*
Cash: *gets up and gets Y/n by the neck and points the gun at her head* step any closer and she dies!
Colby: listen buddy!
You: Colby don't try anything please
Colby: *runs up to Cash and cash shoots him in the chest* *falls dead*
You: COLBY!!!! *starts Sobbing*
Fangs: *shoots Cash again and chases him*
You: *runs to Colby and holds  him in you lap* *sobbing* baby please! No!!! *shaking her hands a lot and looks at his bullet wound* don't close your eyes!
Carlos: *runs in the house and sees fangs running after cash and runs after cash as well*
Colby: *grasping for air* I love..... you... *stops breathing*
You: *sobbing* NOOOO!!!! *holding Colby* *pulls on Colby's shirt and cry's And yells*

(Outside in the front)
Cops: *drive up and point guns at cash*
Fangs: *pointing gun at Cash*
Carlos: *pointing gun at cash*
Police officer: *gets cash and arrests him*
Other cops: *takes Carlos and fangs to the station to question them*

(In the house)
You: *still sobbing* nooo!!
Medics: *runs to Colby and takes him to the hospital*
You: *sobbing*
Lizzie: *shows up and runs to y/n and picks her up and takes her to The Krack house*

_________________________
Well I actually started crying but anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*