Clue 1 and half of 2

Carlos: three years ago? Wouldn't that mean.......
Fangs: you were 13 years old.... and the baby would be 3 years old......
You: let me finish the story but yes. I was 13 and pregnant. But when I told my mom she said she understood and she wasn't mad at me. She told me that she was just disappointed in me. But she said that I had a choice the keep it or get an abortion. I obviously kept it. But I had to let my cousin take care of him. Because I was to young to be a mother so I made a deal with my mom saying I could visit every 2 months and I did. But she said I had to brake up with him. So after I told Nathan. My bf at the time and he said he'd kill me and he raped me again. So I told my mom and she told my best friends mom and they agreed I could live with them because he didn't know where she lived. And my parents moved. And then one night he found me and I was just turning 15 at the time so I moved here to Oklahoma with Darlene and her parents. And I was never able to see my baby boy again........ and I had depression for the longest of time. I dated Nathan for about 2 years and that happened but in those 2 years he'd beat me up and tell me I should die. But I loved him and I just didn't see what he was doing to me. So I let him do whatever until I found out I was pregnant. So when I moved over here I had to forget about everything that happened before. I still have all those marks and scars on me. But when I made friends like Carlos and When I went to the serpents I found fangs and Betty and then Lizzie. I forgot about Nathan. But I never forgot the words, scars, he left me with. I only thanked god because he gave me some one I could work hard for. That that is Nick. My now 3 year old son. But now all I could think about is what he might do when he sees me again. Anyways let's go.....
Carlos + Fangs: *worried and red and watery eyes*
You: let's go

(With cash)
Cash: who are you?!
???: temper, temper! Well who are you? Hmm?
Cash: what did I do,
???: do you know who y/n is?
Cash: why is there something you wanna know?
???: so you do. Look, I won't hurt you unless you do what i day and if you give me her number!
Cash: no!
???: you asked for it! *cuts cash*
Cash: *yells in pain* ok fine. 509-673-4*** is her number
???: *calls y/n*

(W you)
You: guys let's stop! Someone is calling me! *stops bike* 

(Phone call)
You: *answers phone* yes?
???: why hello there,.... you miss me?
You: *remembers the voice* Nathan... what do you want?
Nathan: it's more like what you want! *hangs up phone* *sends a video of cash in a dark room all bruised and bloody* *hears cash whining in the back*
You: *starts to cry* no
Nathan: if you want to see him again then you have to come here with $1000 and yourself! Or else he dies
You: where are you!?
Nathan: I'll be sending you videos of where I am and you have to find me. Byeeee

(After the phone call(
You: nooooo! Ugh! *gets message on phone and opens it* *watches The video and finds the first 1 out of 10*

(An abandoned restaurant)
You: *gets off bike* ok get off and find the first clue
Lizzie: what did he say in the video again?
You: that there would be a note and a phone somewhere here
Carlos: this place feels like a scary movie was made in here
You: because it was
Fangs: is this the note?
You: that's a burnt piece of paper
Betty: *falls from a hole in the roof* found it!
You: watch out!
Betty: it's fine!
You: *reads note* "You have only 48 hours to find your friend, if you don't then he is dead. As well as you. Your first clue: I am where you do not seek, but rats go squeak"
Betty: *thinking*
Carlos: *continues to move back and forth while thinking*
Fangs: *knocking on the walls to see if it's hollow*
Lizzie: *whispers to self* "I am where you do not seek, but where rats go squeak" THE SEWERS! I got it!
Betty: no
Lizzie: yes! *gets the note* look, "I am where no one seeks, but where rats go squeak"! Because......
You: because no one..... *thinks for 6 seconds* CHECKS THE SEWERS!! Your right!
Lizzie: is there like a sewer near here?
You: this is a burnt down restaurant at the top of a mountain! It would be pretty far from here
Lizzie: let's go then!
You: let me see the note!
Lizzie: here!
You: *turns the note over* *sees a destination where the other note/clue is* go I got it! It's 5 miles away from us
Fangs: well let's go!
You: ok! Let's go!

(At the sewers)
You: ok 2 people have to stay
Lizzie: babe!
Fangs: I wil-
Lizzie: me to-
Another bike: *turns the corner* or Lizzie can Carlos can stay
You: Amber what did I tell you?
Amber: I'm 14 about to be 15 and your only 2 years older than me!
You: your still too young! Am I right betty?
Betty: yeah!
You: see
Amber: fine, I'll stay but I'm helping and going with you guys!
You: fine, but your staying here!
Amber: ok
You: Lizzie if you let her, or you Carlos I will kill you but stay here ok?
Amber: ok

__________________________
Well that's it guys! Hope you in joyed!
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*