Dead?

(Morning)
(Time, 5 am)
You: *changes*

You: everyone get up!Sweet pea; for what? It's like 3 am!You: yeah and we have to go to school!Sweet pea: bu-Lizzie: But school doesn't start until  7: 45You: yeah but we still have to go to riverdale high to drop off Amber, Betty, jughead, and th...

Sweet pea; for what? It's like 3 am!
You: yeah and we have to go to school!
Sweet pea: bu-
Lizzie: But school doesn't start until 
7: 45
You: yeah but we still have to go to riverdale high to drop off Amber, Betty, jughead, and then drop off Catharine at riverdale elementary!
Lizzie: ugh! Can I stay?
Sweet pea: yea-
You: no!
Lizzie: fine! I'll go wake up the others! *goes to jugheads Trailer to wake him and Betty up*
You: GIRLS GET READY!
Amber: ok!
Catharine: k!
Sweet pea: *gets up* *pulls y/n by the waist* *pulls a string of y/n's hair behind her ear* so when will this date be?
You: I don't know handsome!
Amber: *in kitchen* oh I don't know! Maybe not in the house while it's 4:30 am!
You: wow you're moody!
Amber: *slams coffee cup on the counter* let me think why that is! Hmm! MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WOKE ME UP SO FUCKING EARLY!
You: *laughs* ok sorry!
Betty: *knocks on door* you guys ready?
You: yeah! Ok let's go guys!
Amber: *looking at y/n like she's gonna kill her*
Sweet pea: *picks up Catharine because Catharine is still sleeping*

(Car)
You: *in drivers seat* ok is everyone ready?
Sweet pea: *in front seat* yup!
Jughead + Betty: *in the second row* yes!
Lizzie: * squished by the window and betty* I guess!
Amber: *in trunk* fuck off!
Catharine: *sleeping in the trunk*
You: *laughs* ok!

(Riverdale high)
You: *gets out the car*
Betty + jughead: *runs off*
You: *hugs Amber* don't get into any fights ok?!
Amber: o-
Alex + Carlos: Y/N!
You: guys shut u-
Veronica the cheer captain: eww your back!
Darlene: since when did you start lying to your self saying that your apart the serpents?! You're only a good girl! Not a bad girl! So stop lying to yourself! *laughs*
You: *crosses arms* since when did you stop playing lacrosse and start spreading your legs?
Darlene: u-
Sweet pea; *laughs* (the window is open)
Darlene: well I'm now dating your man so! Cashie poo!
You: *gets shocked*
Cash: what did I sa- *sees y/n* yes babe?
You: *gets sad*
Darlene: *laughs*
Sweet pea: let's go babe! We have to go to school now! I don't wanna be around these basic people!
You: ok babe! *gets in the care*
Lizzie: bye losers!
You: *leaves*
Cash: *gives $50 to Darlene* here is your pay!
Darlene: thanks!
Cash: yeah! *walks away*

(Time, 12 pm)
(South side high)
(In side the school)
You: *gets pushed by a Ghoulie* watch out where your going!
Ghoulie: *pushes y/n again*
You: that's it! *beats up the Ghoulie*
Ghoulies: let's fight!
Serpents + Ghoulies: *fight with knifes*
You: *quickly runs out of the building leaving sweet pea, Toni, Lizzie, fangs, and the others*
You: *calls betty and tells betty*
Betty: *call* ok I'll run over there with jughead!
You: oh ok!

(Skip time)
(2:30 pm)
You: don't go in there! You could die!
Betty + jughead: I don't care! *runs into the building*

(Skip time)
(3 pm)
(Cops came)
Cop: hands up!
You: *runs away*

(Sunny side trailer park)
You: *sits down on turns on the tv*
News reporter: today we're at south side high where a huge fight broke out between 4 gangs! The serpents, The Ghoulies and the other 2 are still a mystery! *pause* oh and it looks li- omg! Everyone that attended south side high are dead! Even the staff was apart of the fight! Only 2 survived! Now stay tuned to see the interview with the 2 survivors!
You: omg! Everyone died?

(W cash and maverick)
(3:30 pm)
Cash + maverick: omg!
Cash: I hope y/n didn't die...
Maverick: yeah! I'm sorry for saying this bro but she is hot! Or was? I'm not sure if she's alive or not!

__________________________
I messed up bad with this story......... but I feel like I can make it better some how! I'm not sure! But yeah.... oh and I'm starting school again on the 12th sooo if I don't post everyday like I'm now doing then I'm probably working on my homework, or I'm at school, or I'm having family time or I'm simply just sleeping! So yeah! Oh and when I go back to school ima try to post 4 times a week or once! It honestly just depends on my mood or day! Or how much work I don't have!
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*Mwah* 💋