Part 5/ still cule 4 (sorta)/ car chase?!?!?

Amber: ok so it says that we only have a few hours left anddddd the clue is "it's best if you brew, but not with your crew. If you fail you all will be doomed, but not a groom"
Lizzie: *talking with a mouthful* what does that mean?
You: *thinking* I think I have to brew something but by myself somewhere on my own. And if I fail..... well the other words explain....
Fangs: but what does groom mean?
You: I think that it means...... *starts to cry* I know what it stands for...
Amber: what?
You: well... before I came here Sweet pea wanted to get married if the kids were his....
Betty: oh no....
Amber: oh and the place is........ like 1000 miles away from where we are now... and we have 18 hours left...... and the place is.....
You: California.....
Fangs: fuck!
Carlos: but how will we get there? That would take 15 days or more by bike!
You: I guess we have to go on a plane!
Amber: But we don't have the money!
You: well we are 1 and a half hours away from the city?
Betty: nope! I'm not doing that!
Fangs: same!
Carlos: Same!
Lizzie: I mean I have the time.... *looks at nails* *smirks* *looks up and looks at y/n*
Amber: y/n your not doing that!
You: what's the harm? I don't see one! Anyways, if the cops follow us you guys can head to the Airport and me and Lizzie can just ride there!
Amber: but how will you know where and where to ride? When they call for backup?
You: well I know that you know how to work all the technical stuff so you'll be in charge of that!
Amber: ok! But I don't have a drone!
You: not what you think! Look in Carlos basket!
Amber: *gasps* ok lets do this!

(1 hour and a half later)
(Hours left: 17 hours and 30 minutes)
(City)
Lizzie: ok I'll distract!
You: how?
Lizzie: I'll talk and you sneak past!
You: ok! But I have to change! They'll know something is up!
Lizzie: I mean... *looks at the store next door*

 *looks at the store next door*

You: ok I see you! *outfit*

(Bank)
Lizzie: *walks up to a guard*
You: *walks to a chair* *sits and puts on glasses* *gets a book* *moves glasses down* *moves head like its reading something* *moves up eyes and winks at Lizzie for her to distract the guard*
Lizzie: *sees the Signal and distracts the guard*
You: *pushes glasses up and gets up and walks* *6 inches away from the guard and unhooks the keys* *accidentally nudges the guard* *switches glasses and puts shades on* *pretends to act blind*
Guard: oh my bad! Need help?
You: oh no *holding the guards shoulders* I'm fine I just lost my stick! I may have miss placed it
Guard: oh
You: *touching Lizzie* can you please help me get to my car. My sister needs to go somewhere!
Lizzie: oh sure!

(Outside)
You: *walks the to the corner* *lifts up shirt* *takes off shirt* (don't worry you had on a black tank top underneath) well the shirt doesn't look that bad or disgusting!
Lizzie: yeah no!
You: ok well let's go! *texts Amber* where now?
Lizzie: but how are you gonna run in that skirt!
You: I'm not! *takes off skirt and reals butt shorts*

(Outside)You: *walks the to the corner* *lifts up shirt* *takes off shirt* (don't worry you had on a black tank top underneath) well the shirt doesn't look that bad or disgusting!Lizzie: yeah no!You: ok well let's go! *texts Amber* where now? Lizz...

Lizzie: came prepared?
You: most of the time! *ding* must be Amber!
Amber (msg): go to your left and you'll see your bikes. Turn right and take a left and go straight down until you reach a yellow car then turn to your left again for about 4 feet and there will be a door
You: *text* ok!
You: ok let's go! Follow me!
Lizzie:ok!

(Inside the room)
You: *sees a lock on a big door* *uses the 4th key* *unlocks the door*
Lizzie: how did yo- wha?
You: just a great guess! *walks through the door and runs about 4 minutes down the hall way thing*

(Other door)
You: *sees a key code* hmmmm
Lizzie: *pins 2, 1, 3, 6*
Key code: *errr*
You: *pins in 4, 6, 2, 9,*
Key code: *makes a unlocked noise*
You: *sees 4 key holes* *puts key 4, 2, 6, 5*
Door: *opens*
Lizzie: ho- are you related to Nancy Drew? Like how!
You: I have my ways! And that's a Secret I'll never tell! *sees Loads of piles of cash*
Lizzie: how will we get the money tho! We don't have ba-
You: *pulls out 4 duffel bags from behind shorts and shirt* *throws 2 too Lizzie* STACK! Now!
Lizzie: ok!

(6 minutes later)
You: I hear someone!
Lizzie: I'm loaded! Are you?
You: I just need one more stack of bills!
Lizzie: let's just leave!
You: hold o-
Guard: *opens door and sees y/n and Lizzie* *calls for back up*
You: run!
Lizzie: *grabs bags and runs*
You: *stuffs 12 $100 bills in bra* *throws one at the guard*
Guard: OWWWWW! PAPER CUTTTT!!!
You: sorry! I'll pry for you!
Guard: ahhhh! It burnzzzzzzzz!
You: *rolls eyes and gets 2 stacks of $100 and puts it in the guard's hat* that should pay for your Hospital bill... *runs*

(Outside) (At the bikes)
Lizzie: *stuffs the bags of money in the case of the bike* ugh! *puts on hearing ad/ thing for Amber to tell them where to go*
You: *stuffs bags on the case* *puts on the thing Amber tells them to go*
Amber: (call thing) ok you guys have to split up! Y/n just take a left and take a left again and just head straight only straight! You know what I mea-
You:  (call thing) yeah ok! Bye!
Amber: (call thing) ok Lizzie go straight and then a right and a left and then 1 right and 4 lefts!
Lizzie: ok!

(2 miles away from the Airport)
(Lizzie is there) (not you)
You: *sees police cars driving fast behind* *sees a shop that has only glass windows* *crashes into the shop and crashes out of the other side* *goes faster*

__________________________
Ok well now you have to wait until next part so you can see what happens next!!!!
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*