Prego?!?

(Time 8 pm)
You: *jumps out the window* *lands on the staircase 6 feet down* (there was no staircase right there)

(Time 8 pm)You: *jumps out the window* *lands on the staircase 6 feet down* (there was no staircase right there)

You: *try's to run down the stairs* *sides start to hurt* (because when you were stabbed in the sides/ rib cage. Also you were stabbed 12 inches away from the Hart so that's why you also got tired and lost your breath)
You: *wraps bag around arm* *puts both legs over the railing* *sits down and hangs from the floor thing*

 Also you were stabbed 12 inches away from the Hart so that's why you also got tired and lost your breath)You: *wraps bag around arm* *puts both legs over the railing* *sits down and hangs from the floor thing*

You: *does that until you get to the last one* *hangs off the thing and falls to the ground* *falls 4 feet* *gets up and runs*

(At a house)
You: *climbs a tree and opens the window* (btw the tree was a Palm tree)

(In side the house)
You: *looks at hands and sees that they are bleeding a lot*
???: uhhh.............
You: umm................... who are you?
???: shouldn't I ask you that?
You: right......... well I'm y/n and what I thought this was my house so I climbed the tree to get in because I didn't want..... some one to follow me and bang on the door until I opened it.......
???: right........ *towel falls off*
You: *eyes widen* you might wanna put on some clothes and you might wanna deal with your situation! *points at boner*
???: *picks up towel* why were you staring at it?
You: I wasn't! I just saw your towel fall and then that happened!
???: sure........
You: well I guess I better g-
Door: *door bell rings a lot*
???: can you please get out my room so I can change and go out to answer the door?
You: yeah.... *waits in living room*

(3 minutes)
Door: *door bell still ringing*
???: yeah?
???: is y/n here?
???: first who are you?
???: cash! But is she here?
???: actually y-
You: *makes girly voice* oh babe! I'm ready! Let's go!
Cash: oh ok never mind... I guess she's not here....
???: yeah...... *closes door* so where are we going?
You: no where! You're not my type and I don't date someone I just met!
???: but you literally called me babe!
You: just so he could leave!
???: you're hiding from him?
You: yes! An-
???: that's why your arms are all red!
You: yeah......
???: oh... well I'm sorry but my actual girlfriend is coming so can you please leave?
You: do you have a back door?
???: yeah!
You: thanks!

(Time 11 pm)
You: *climbs a palm tree again and hands start to bleed even more*

(In the house)
You: *plops on bed*
???: who are you?
You: who else climbs a tree to there room?
???: I thought you wo-
You: would be with cash? Be going back to Oklahoma with cash and the others?! Well no! I broke up with cash... AGAIN!
Sweet pea: why?!
You: because he lied where he was going and he was gone for 8 hours and the others said he was never with them so he lied about that and he had a kiss mark and a hicky on his neck! WHICH FOR A GOD FUCKING FACT I DIDNT GIVE HIM!
Sweet pea: wow!
You: yeah!
Sweet pea: and to top all that off you're pregnant with his child!
You: no I'm not!
Sweet pea: ok I should be mad that my sorta ex is living with me but then again you're my best friend soooo. And I helped you get your ex ex boyfriend again! So technically I should get an award!
You: you should! But you know I still and will always love you right?!
Sweet pea: yeah!
You: like both! Love you like a friend and love you like a boyfriend!
Sweet pea: awww I love you too!
You: *hugs sweet pea* but why do you think I'm pregnant?
Sweet pea: because you've been throwing up for 2 weeks now...... and my mom knows too! So it's ether.........
You: yours or................. cash's...........
Sweet pea: I'm sorry but I hope it's mine! Like yes you're my best friend but you know.......
You: yeah....... I honestly hope it's yours too if I'm pregnant
Miss hill: what?
You: oh shi-
Sweet pea: *coughs*
You: oh shine bright like a diamond!
Miss hill: you know you can cuss in front of me right!
You: I can?
Miss hill: yes! But what are you talking about you guys hoping it's his or whatever!
You + sweet pea: *looks at each other*
Miss hill: just tell me!
You: sweet pea thinks I'm pregnant because I've been throwing up for 2 weeks and I only had sex with cash and sweet pea....
Miss hill: you two?
Sweet pea: yeah.....
Miss hill: ok well I hope it's sweet peas!
You: *laughs* your ok with this? Your not mad?!
Miss hill: no! I even bought sweet pea condoms because I thought some thing would happen between you too and I also bought a pregnancy test!
You: what?
Sweet pea: excuse me! WHAT?!
Miss hill : take the test!
You: umm......... I don't know if I should be creeped out by this or thankful for you not getting mad and telling my mom!
Miss hill: oh you're telling your mom! I'm not trying to get yelled at!
You: ok....
Sweet pea: well take the test!
You: ok.... *goes to the bathroom and takes the test*

(5 minutes later)
You: *comes out the bathroom*
Miss hill: so?
Sweet pea: am I Father?
You: I don't have a clue dumb shit! But it's positive.......
Miss hill: YaY!
You: *laughs* so if I am pregnant with sweet peas baby wouldn't I be a month and a half? And if I was pregnant with cash's wouldn't I be 1?
Miss hill: yeah!
You: oh god! I don't know what to do if it is Cash's..... like my mom won't support that AND I have no idea what I would do if it was because I don't wanna be with a cheater! And if it's sw-
Miss hill: if it is sweet peas I would let you stay here and I would help you through this!
You: true......
Sweet pea: well since you are pregnant you should be going to sleep now!
You: true! So good night!

__________________________
So that's what I had..... but who do you think is the baby daddy? Or was it just all a dream?
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*