Sex

(Night)
(6 pm)
You: finally I can go home!
Cash: *helping y/n* yeah but be careful ok?! Like slow down a bit!
You: na- *almost falls until cash catches you*
Cash: see
You: fine

(Car)
You: *takes a little nap*
Cash: *goes into the pharmacy for some things* 😏

(Sunny side trailer park)
(8 pm)
You: hey girls!
Amber: y/n!
Catharine: y/n!
You: how are you?
Amber: you guys together again?
You: yeah
Amber: ok, well my friends are over
You: can you go to there house?
Amber: I guess!
Catharine: can I have a sleep over at my friends?
Amber: me t-
You: yes! Now go!
Cash: you don't care do you?
You: I do but just not right now!
Cash: oh!
Betty: what happ-
Jughead: what did I te-
You: jughead it's ok! He called sweet pea and told sweet pea sorry and he said sorry to sweet peas mom so it's alright!
Jughead: if you make an-
You: *turns head at jughead angrily* Jughead!
Jughead: what? *steps closer*
You: I said to calm down! You may be the serpent king but we both know I am the serpent queen! Yes your dating my sister who is also the serpent queen but I am more capable of being the serpent leader than you! So when I say back off you back off!
Jughead: what if I don't? And you got injured so you're in no shape or form to be the serpent leader!
You: *steps closer* try me!
Jughead: we settle this tomorrow afternoon!
You: fine by me! Let's go cash!
Jughead: let's go betty

(In the trailer)
(9 pm)
Cash: what was that?
You: nothing! Just don't come tomorrow!
Cash: wh-
You: just don't!
Cash: and what if I do?
You: then I'll have to punish you!
Cash: how?
You: you'll see!
Cash: or you can punish me now!
You: *walks up to cash and boops his nose* or you can wait my little bean! *try's to walk away*
Cash: *grabs y/n by the waist* *pulls y/n to the bedroom*

(Sex scene thing) (paragraph scene)
(Your P.O.V.)
After cash sat down on the bed I placed each one of my legs around his lap.
He then slipped his tongue in my mouth after he realized I was ready. Our tongues explored each other's mouth. I let him take the lead. I was grinding on him as he did this. I could feel his breathing patterns change. They felt abnormal and impatient.

He released a small breath in the kiss. He ran his arms up my torso as we continued. I laid on my bed and cash crawled on me. His jeans were tighter than normal, because of his big bulge. He grinded on abdomen sending heat through my body. His bulge hit my pussy through our pants I grew impatient.

"Cash please stop teasing" you moaned every other word. I sat up from under him and pulled off my shirt. His eyes widened at my chest. He followed my actions and took of his shirt. My gaze was fixated on his structure. He smirked and started sucking on the connection between my neck and left shoulder.

My hands slipped around the hem of his pants And tugged at it. He placed his hand on mine and continued sucking going across chest leaving bruises. "Let me loosen them" I said quietly. He removed his hand and let me finish. I got his belt undone and his jeans unbuttoned.

I ran one hand on his v-line and down to his dick between his boxers and jeans and I felt it. I was shocked on the feel, he felt so huge! He grunted and slid my pants off and tossed them with my shirt leaving me in just my panties.

I sold off his jeans and he kicked them off to the floor. He then kept grinding on me to get harder. I could feel his dick more now and it felt even bigger since he was restrained by the tight fabric of the denim.

I flipped us over and leaned in to give him matching bruises on his chest. (Bro why am I thinking of 4 guys while I'm writing this?! Bitch I'm a slut! Ah haha! Watch out for your manz because I might take your manz!)

I found his sweet spot which was on his shoulder. I sucked harder on it as he grunted And moved across his chest when I finished. His hands moved up my back causing me to shiver slightly at his cold touch. He made his way up to my bra and tried to unhook it. He looked at me asking with his expression to unhook it, so I nodded. He unclasp my bra and let my puppies loose.

His gaze was fixed on my chest. I could feel him harden under me. He placed one hand on one boob and massaged. He moved that same hand up to my neck and smiled. I looked into his lustful eyes. "Y/n I love you, like a lot..." cash said quietly

"I love you too" I said. My fingertips was on the inside of his boxers hem. I started pulling them down. He lifted himself off the bed a little to help. I pulled them down past his dick and to his ankles and he kicked them off. His member looked up at me so I wrapped my hand around it and moved up and down. Cash moved my panties down my waist and to my knees and I slid my legs out of them.

Now, there we are, both bare with nothing on. "Cash we don't have a con-" I tried to say before cash interrupted me. Cash then pointed to his jeans so I grabbed them and pulled it out of his pocket. "When did you get this?" I asked cash. "When you took a nap in the car" cash said. I opened the packet cautiously and rolled it down on his member and punched the tip for the sperm.

I matched my opening with his duck and slid him in slowly and it HURT.
He felt so big but he filled in perfectly.
I began rocking my hips slowly in pain.
"Baby your so tight" cash said. He rocked us to where I was on the bed and he was on me. He started thrusting at a faster pace than I was going. I dug my nail into the flesh of his back.

"Fuck, cash" I yelled. I couldn't help but moan and squeal in pain for the first few minutes. It was good pain. A pain that turned into pleasure and excitement. He picked up his speed and slowly as he kissed my lips softly and sweetly. My back arched every time he went back in. I could feel a pit form in my stomach. "Babe, I'm gonna-"

"Me too babe." His thrust became sloppier and sloppier. He gave it one more big thrust that hit my core so hard that I cumd on his dick. I could feel him fill in his condom. He waited in me until he was soft. Eventually, he collapsed beside me. I curled up into his arms. Both of us were panting so hard.

"Wow" me and cash said at the same time and giggled. "That was hot" cash said as his fingertips traced circles around my back. "You're so beautiful, did you know that?" I looked up and saw the grin on his face. My eyes matched his ocean pearls. I wrapped my arms around his sweaty naked body. I gave him one more kiss before i cuddled up with him to fall asleep.

__________________________
I hope you enjoyed the story! Btw if I don't post often is because school started and I'm ether to tired or I'm busy with homework and helping my family clean and take care of my new born nephew!
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah* 💋