Home?

(Texas)
(12 pm)
You: *yawns* *starts to fall asleep*
Becca: *yells*
Marcos: *crys*
You: *makes annoyed noises* *unbuckles* *feeds Becca*  what's wrong Marcos?
Marcos: I'm hungry and gotta go pee!
You: look, I gotta get gas so ima stop at a gas station and we're all getting off ok?
Everyone: ok!

(Gas station)
(1 pm)
You: *takes Becca in a stall*
Calie: *takes Marcos in a stall*
You: ok wash your hands every one!
Everyone: *washes hands*
You: ok get a food item and let's go!

(Back in car)
You: *starts car* ok eat it now and let's go!

(Huston Texas)
(4 pm)
You: ok we're making a quick stop!
Calie: what are you doing? Where are we going?
You: *gets a rental phone* *logs into everything* *sees 100 messages and notifications* *reads Lizzie's messages*

(Huston Texas)(4 pm)You: ok we're making a quick stop!Calie: what are you doing? Where are we going?You: *gets a rental phone* *logs into everything* *sees 100 messages and notifications* *reads Lizzie's messages*

You: *starts to cry* *turns on car and drives fast* buckle up because I'm not gonna be going any slower! *drives*

(Other part of Texas)
(7 pm)
You: *drives*

(63 miles away from Oklahoma)
You: *driving*
Calie: *eating* um.... y/n
You: what?! Can't you see I'm driving!
Calie: the same person is behind us! She's back!
You: *looks in the mirror* DUCK!
Calie: *gets Marcos and Becca and ducks*
???: *shoots a bluet* *glass shatters*
You: *takes a wrong turn* *sees a dead end and a cliff* guys! We're gonna be ok! Just unbuckle and Calie, get that sheet thing and tie your brother and sister together and hold that tight and when I say go open the door and jump! Ok?
Calie: ok! *ties sheet to waist and holds on tight*
You: GO!
Calie: *opens door and jumps*
You: *trys to unlock the door but it doesn't work* *sees that your close to the cliff* um.... *brakes window* *jumps*
???: *shoots y/n's arm*
You: *falls and gets up quickly and runs to the kids* get up! Hurry! No-
???: *falls off cliff*
You: now! Get up! *unties Becca and holds her with the other arm that wasn't shot* *trys to move the arm that got shot* FUUUU- FLUFF!  Oh fluff that hurt!
Calie: *rips  part of  the sheets and sees an Ahcole bottle* the bluet is not deep, I can still see the end. it's like 1 inch deep but I can take it out!
You: no! It's burning hot!
Calie: *gets sticks and pulls it out* *pours the rubbing Achol* *gets the torn sheet strip and wraps it around y/n's arm*
You: *just feels a sting* ok now let's go! I have the phone what me but it's like 7:36 right now so let's start hiking!
Marcos: I'm h-
You: I have nothing I'm sorry Marcos!
Calie: I had wrapped some food in the sheets! I still have the sheets! Only 2 tho.....
Marcos: food! *eats a apple sauce packet*
Calie: want food y/n?
You: um..... no! But your sister is shivering so can I have one of the blankets to wrap her and you and your brother can wrap your selfs in that blanket! Oh and I have my bag because I never took it off but put the food in here please?
Calie: ok! *does it*

(12 am and 54 miles away from Oklahoma)
(Outskirts of the town)
You:  *carrying Becca and Marcos by the arms*
Calie: *asleep on y/n's shoulders*
You: I only have like $200 and we need food.... and a train station to get to Oklahoma...... *sees a grassy patch* *lays Marcos down* *lays Calie on thee other side by Marcos* *lays Becca between Marcos and you* (btw your super skinny because you haven't ate anything in like 6 days but you survived off of water)

(6 am)
You: *still awake*
Becca: food?
You: *gives Becca the baby puffs*
Becca: *eating*
You: *sees that Marcos and Calie are still sleeping* hey Becca?
Becca: yeah mommy?
You: awww. Oh um, wanna a piggy back ride?
Becca: yeah!
You: ok but hold on! *puts bag on and gives Becca a piggyback ride* *picks up Calie and Marcos in the arms* *starts to walk*

(8 am) (48 miles away from Oklahoma)
(Train station)
You: can I have 4 tickets please?
Person: how many?
You: one teenager so I guess adult and 3 kids
Person: how old?
You: my age?
Person: yes and the kids!
You: I'm 16 and a 5 and 4 year olds and a 9 month
Person: their your kids?
You: god no! I'm just their Aunt! Besides the 9 month! But yeah...
Person: that will be $100
You: where does this train stop?
Person: in the country side of Oklahoma
You: oh ok
Person: *hands the tickets*

(Train)
Calie + Marcos: *wakes up* where are we?
You: in a train going to Oklahoma!
Calie: oh! Do you still have food?
You: yeah! But this train is an 8 hour ride so don't eat it all!
Calie: ok!

(7 hours later)
(3 pm)
You: *stomach rumbles*
Calie: please eat!
You: no I'm not hungry! Plus it's time you guys eat again!
Marcos: food! *eats*
Becca: *eats*
You: *looks out the window and holds stomach* mmmmm 
Calie: hey y/n
You: yeah?
Calie: well since my mom might never see us again can you adopt me and my siblings?
You: what? Where is this coming from?
Calie: well I'm sure it feels weird that Becca is calling you mommy but your not her mommy! So? Can you?
You: I mean.... I'll have to chec- *gets notification*

You: *cry's*Calie: what happened?You: nothing

You: *cry's*
Calie: what happened?
You: nothing... *crying* *looks out the window*

(Oklahoma country side)
(4 pm) (26 miles away from the serpents)
You: *starts to get dizzy* let's go! *picks up Becca and Marcos* Calie just run!

(2 miles away from the serpents)
(Time: 12 am)
You: *running*
Calie: slow down! *running*
You: *puts Marcos and Becca down*
Calie: *holds Becca*
You: legs trembling.... *blacks out*
Calie: no! Um..... *gets the blanks and ties y/n, Marcos together* *wraps around waist and holds Becca*

(1 mile away from the serpents)
(2am)
Calie: wow she's been pasted out for 2 hours... *goes and checks pulse* *feels that y/n's hart rate is slowing down by the minute* NO!
Marcos: *wakes up* huh?
Calie: Marcos! Get up and hurry! Help me pull y/n because she can't breathe! Now help me!

(4 minute walk to the serpents)
Calie: Marcos! Go find someone and bring them back here! Now! Because her breath is getting smaller and smaller!
Marcos: *runs*

(Outside the serpents trailers)
Marcos: hey!!!!
Guy: get lost kid! This is not a place for you!
Marcos: no I need help! My friend she has been passed out for 2 hours and she losing breath!
Guy: at 2 in the morning?
Marcos : yes now let go!

(With Calie and y/n and Becca)
Guy: *sees its y/n* *picks her up and pulls her over the shoulders* ok I got you! Thanks little man! *runs*
Calie: *gets sheets and ties Marcos and Becca* *runs*

________________________
Well I hoped you liked this chapter
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*