Case?

(3am)
Lizzie: *asleep on the couch*
Carlos: hey! I'm here to take Lizzie to the trailer and our kids!
You: you know what! Leave her here and just take the kids
Cash: what?
You: Now go! *goes back to studying*
Sophia: mommy what do we sleep?
You: ok look! You, and Sarah can sleep on my bed

(Morning)
(5 am)
You: ok kids wake up! Get ready! Lizzie
Lizzie: wha?
You: get the kids ready while I clean up these books and start the bikes to go and I'll tell Amber to take care of them!

(At a college)
You: hi we're here to take the SAT's and the test to become a lawyer
Person: ok! Go right along and let me see your ID's
You: *shows ID*
Lizzie: *shows ID*

(After the test)
(6 am)
Person: ok so it's incredible that 2 teenagers that still haven't gotten their G.E.D passed the SAT's and the test to be a Lawyer.
Everyone: *claps*
Person: and the people who passed are only the teenagers that don't go here! So congrats!

(Outside)
(6:20 am)
You: see! We passed!
Lizzie: yeah!
You: now to Jenna's building!

(Building)
You: is Jenna here?
Person: she wishes to see you right now!

(Different Room)
Mrs Coco/Jenna: ok so I have a test to see if you are going to make it!
You: ok!

(8am)
Mrs Coco/Jenna: you passed
You: I know! When do we start?
Mrs Coco/Jenna: now! Follow me!

(A room)
Mrs Coco/Jenna: this here is where you'll stay! You have a judge! Mr. Marten!
Mr. Marten: hello ladies! You'll be my lawyers and I'll be signing you assignments and you will be working 20 hours and that's in the day! Be here by 12 am till 9 pm. Your first assignment will be to file all those papers! And meet your co-worker! Noe!
Noe: hi!
Mr. Marten: now go and start Noe! But since you two girls had a lot of tests today you can start tomorrow! And do you guys have your G.E.D's?
You: uh, no sir. We are still in high school and we're both 16.
Mr. Marten: that's a problem.... you need your G.E.D to work. And it's not fair to other as well
You: we had passed all the test and we stayed up all night last night to study and we haven't even finished high school. Now... I'm trying to work my ass off to feed my family! My mom died and so did my twin sister and I have I kid who I haven't seen in 3 years now but he's 4 now and my Aunt Jenna won't let me see him and I'm trying to feed my boyfriend who's actually working to get his G.E.D and my two twins who are only 6 months and I don't have any of the what you call it to help with food and everything but it's really hard to work when you also have to work for the food, water, electricity, and everything to make it work and I still help the less fortunate... now tell me if that's far!
Mr. Marten: ....
You: sorry.... but is it fair?
Mr Marten: no, Jenna! Why won't you let her see her son?
Jenna: because she's not in any shape to be a mother!
You: *clenches fist*
Mr Marten: let her see her son or we'll sue you and before I let her go off on you!
Jenna: never!
Mr. Marten: go off!
You: *punches Jenna*
Jenna: *falls to the floor and blacks out and has a broken nose*
Mr. Marten: you girls may begin tomorrow and I'll talk to you girls tomorrow about this case we're gonna have

(Home)
(12 pm)
You: ok so we got a job!
Lizzie: But the case! The hours!
Cash + Carlos + fangs: what case? What hours?
You: *explains* so now we have a job and a case...
Cash: Wait! I get to have any job I want?
You: yeah!
Cash: oh shit!
Carlos: what about me?
You: well.... maybe you guys can work at the same job!
Fangs: I don't know about you Guys but I want to be a firefighter...
Cash: firefighters it is!
You: good! I hoped you guys would say that! *goes into closet and grabs stacks of books and slams them on the table* we'll get studying! And there is training tomorrow at the #23 fire station tomorrow at 6 am till 2 pm so you'll be able to pick up all the kids! And I mean Amber and Catharine!
The guys: *goes to studying*
You: *laughs*
Lizzie: wanna go eat?
You: sure! Make over? Shopping for work clothes?
Lizzie: yes!

(After all that)
(3 pm)
(Elementary)
You: get in!

(Daycare)
You: hi! I'm here to pick up my kids... and my friends daughter...
Lady: ID?
You: *shows ID*

(Home)
You: ok so I'm tired!
Lizzie: Same!
Sarah: mommy I'm bored!
You: oh I forgot! I have to tell you something girls!
Sophia: what mommy!
You: so, I got a job but I have to work for 20 hours. I go to work at 12 am and then get off at 9 pm. Soooo you'll be staying with your aunt Amber ok?
Sarah: why can't daddy take care of us?
You: he's gonna be working for 18 hours and he leaves at 12 am till 6 pm too
Lizzie: and so will I and your dad Calie, Marcos and Becca so you'll also stay with Amber
You: *calls Amber*

(When she gets there)
Amber: yes?
You: your gonna be taking care of the kids until 6 pm for now on!
Amber: why?
You: *explains*
Amber: oh ok!
Serpent: hey can I talk to y/n?
You: sure!

(Outside)
You: what's everyone doing outside of my trailer?
Serpent: we're really sorry but 85% of us got more family and jobs.... so we decided to no longer be in the serpents.... of course we were born into this or brought or married but we decided that we can't always be in the gang so it's time to move on from this. Of course if you ever get into trouble or need a place if anything happens we'll be here for you! Just call us but we think it's time to move on.... plus all this is way to much for you. Hopefully you understand!
You: no yes of course! I understand.... but remember, you'll always be apart of the serpents! And I'll always help you guys no matter what! Your my family! So yes! Go!
Serpent: thanks! LETS GO GUYS!

(Back in side the trailer)
Amber: what happened?
You: we only have 15% of the serpents
Lizzie: how?
You: *explains*

_________________________
Oooooooo. That took a turn! And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! Hope you have a good one single or not........ but I am single so I WILL not have a good one but that's besides the point
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*