Finding you pt:2

Sophia: *talks through the ear peace* Sarah are you ok?!?
Sarah: *breathing hard* *earpeace* I'm trying *running* ok track my location and I will keep dropping my location every mile so you can call fo-
Sophia: *sees a message on the screen saying signal loss* *earpeace* sarah? SARAH?!? Hello?!? Sis you there? *starts crying a little* sis...

(20 minutes later)
Sarah: *ear peace* I'm back
Sophia: *stops crying* *ear peace* Sarah! I was worried... don't pull that shit again
Sarah: *ear peace* sorry I had to but I just dropped my location
Sophia: *looks at location* *ear peace* MEXICO BORDER!?!?
Sarah: *ear peace* yeah. But I don't have my Passport
Sophia: *ear peace* look again
Sarah: *looks in backpack* ok thanks sis *ear peace*
Sophia: *ear peace* why do you need It?
Sarah: *ear peace* the guy who was trying to kidnap me or whatever said something about Mexico or some thing and I put a tracking device on their Car Bc I ran away and did that but I need you to Track it and tell me
Sophia: *ear peace* ok *tracks the car* so it says they're in a part called.... Tijuana?
Sarah: *ear peace* ok thanks but how do I hide the gun?
Sophia: *ear peace* I trained for this moment *types some things and shuts off the light and everything at the Mexico border* *ear peace* run past the police and then take a right and then a left and then walk out the door where there should be people walking out and then you're in Mexico
Sarah: *does thats* thanks sis *ear peace*
Sophia: *ear peace* no problem now be careful Bc if the people know who you are they will want to get you so disguise your self ok?
Sarah: *ear peace* ok I wil- Holla! ¿No sabes si usted's tinen unos Pantolnes yo puedo compar? (Hi, do you know if you guys have some pants I can buy?)
Worker: sí sí! Este lado! Aque esta! (Yeah, this way. Here it is)
Sarah: gracias! (Thanks)
Worker: de nada (no problem)
Sarah: *looking for pants and some Shirts to change into* *changes into the clothes And things* *ear peace* ok so why don't you go and eat something. I got it from here. I have my things and I can talk to you through the earpeace if anything so go eat I'll keep talking to you!
Sophia: *ear peace* ok

(With Sophia and the others)
Tara: *taking care of Jess with Cassie and Katrina*
Aryia: so what do we d-
Sophia: *walks down the stairs and sees Lizzie* AUNT LIZZIE!!!!!
Lizzie: Sophia! *picks up sophia* you ok? Where is your brother and sister?
Sophia: I have something to show you....
Aryia: I'll fix you a plate in the time being and Fangs
Fangs: *talking to the others*

(Aryias Room)
Lizzie: Sophia where is your sister? Did they take her as well?
Sophia: no! She's here
Lizzie: where?
Sophia: uh hold on! *clicks on ear peace* Sarah? Hello you there? Sarah? *hears Sarah Yelling through the earpeace and trying to talk to Sophia but it's glitching* sis?!? *opens laptop quickly and sees that the earpeace went off line* SARAH?!?
Lizzie: what happened I thought she was here!
Sophia: I just lost her.... *explains everything about that her and Sarah were doing* but I can still track her! See! *shows Lizzie how she's tracking her* it's just her ear peace that is off line. I think I can talk to her but she can't with me.
Lizzie: Wait you're onto something. Can you show me and Fangs and Carlos that?
Sophia: yeah call them over
Lizzie: *calls Fangs and Carlos to Aryias room*
Carlos: what?
Fangs: where's Sarah?
Sophia: *explains*
Carlos: how?
Fangs: wow
Lizzie: can you guide us to Sarah? And how was Sarah so sure this would work? And you. How do you know how to do this?
Sophia: the place my mom takes us, all different kinds of courses like this. And I have the supplies! *pulls out backpack* *dumps it on Aryias bed* I have 4 guns left. Don't ask why. *gets 3 empty backpacks and fills them with food/snacks, a gun, extra clothes for disguises, and a tracker and a ear peace* ok every one get one backpack. It has all the supplies! And put the earpeace on now and let's test it! *clicks on ear peace* hello?
Lizzie: *ear peace* it's working
Carlos: *ear peace* yeah?
Fangs: *ear peace* call me dr raise
Lizzie: yeah no
Sophia: there is other stuff in there! And to be safe *gets 3 more trackers* put them on your clothes! So if you leave your backpack. It's in Mexico. I have called some old serpents and told them to look out for Nick, Sarah, and my mom. So be aware of that! And if you see Colby. *gets a backpack* give him this and tell him to listen!
Fangs: yeah..
Sophia: now go! I have booked you a flight to Mexico and it leaves in 30 minutes so go and I'll stay here and tell you guys what to do ok?
Lizzie: ok! Guys let's go! *runs outside with them and leaves*

(The living room)
Sophia: *on phone* *ear peace* ok so since I have a lot of moneys got first class and rest because it's gonna be a long couple of days most likely
Sam: Sophia who are you talking to?
Sophia: *turns off the mic* I'm talking to Aunt Lizzie and Uncle Fangs and Carlos. *explains everything*
Sam: wtf! Is Colby with them?
Sophia: *turns on mic again* is dumbass with you?
Sam: *laughs*
Lizzie: *ear peace* SOPHIA! Don't say that word again ok?!? And yes
Fangs: *laughing with Carlos Bc of what they heard*
Colby: *ear peace* were you talking about me?
Sophia: *ear peace* yes I was Colby! You are one!
Sam: *laughs even more*
Kevin: *sitting across Sam and Sophia* she's not wrong! *laughs*
Sophia: *ear peace* everyone agrees with me Colby. Even Sam!
Sam: *stops laughing* what? Did you tell him?
Sophia: yeah

_________________________
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*