Chapter 1: Not My Baby!

I was casually walking in my kitchen, sipping on apple juice and taking a bite out of my Nutella slice. (Bread with Nutella on it) My phone was snugly in my pocket, blasting music lowly. When all of a sudden, I feel a suction and my Nutella slice goes flying out of my hand.

"Nuuuuu~!!" I yell, crying over my fallen comrade. "He was so brave!" A throat clears above me and I tilt my head. "Yes, can't you see I'm mourning my baby?" I'm pretty positive the guy sends me a strange look. "Why are you in my house anywa....whoa." I mutter when I don't feel the walls of my house.

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." I say out loud and leave my Nutella slice on the ground. "Where am I?" I ask the dude. "The capitol, state your name and business." I blink. "Name, none of your business. My business is serious business." I deadpan and the man unsheathes some type of sword.

"State your name and business or die." I roll my eyes, "whatever. I have to go find a way home." The man swings his sword down at my head and faster than he should breathe, I have the sword to his neck, "usually I don't kill...but my usual murders haven't occurred lately and I want some blood." I pout and stare at the man with unseeing eyes.

"To bad for you."

End of Chapter~

RAWR! I love this anime and was so lazy to even write it but then I was eating a Nutella slice and the scenario appeared.

Reaper the Unicorn- Why do you call it that, its Nutella on a slice of bread!

I call it what I want! *crosses arms*

Meh, vote the boy you want her paired with.

Animeandmusic out [^•^}>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN (NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD THIS ONE)