Acting the Part

I cross my arms, Esdeath decided to dress me before we left...I am not a doll. I'm in a short blue and black dress, black lip gloss, black bangle bracelets, clip on earrings for my lack of pierced ears and heels....she put me in heels. I'm going to die, I will die because I'm going to gauge her eyes out with the heel of these shoes.

I'm now close to Tatsumi's height and I can't help but have my anger overcome my normally calm-ish features. "Why am I so dressed up again?" I ask for the third time. "Because you're my Imouto. I can dress you as I want!" I feel my eye twitch and I rub my neck, the collar was finally removed and I can breathe once again.

"At least you're not who she loves." I hear Tatsumi comment. "You're right....mine is worse!" I growl at him and he steps away from me. We end up going to some type of base and they completely destroy it. I sort of....sit there...zoned out...heh...whoops? "What did you think Wilt?" I tilt my head and feel her analyze me quickly.

'She couldn't figure it out so quickly...right?' I question myself unsurely as I blink a couple of times. "Well, I wasn't really paying attention. Sorry?" I say, a little nervous for how she would respond. She says nothing and we head back to the Jäeger base.

I sit in a bed at the side of the room as Tatsumi waits for Esdeath to come back into the room. "Wis-Wilt." He calls and I shake my head, signaling not to talk as Esdeath enters the room again. I sweat-drop, 'she's going to try that with me in the room...?' I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she sits in front of me.

"Call me Onee-San." I feel my face heat up, "h-huh?!" I shout and she pulls me close, hugging me as I stiffen up. "Please call me Onee-San, Imouto." I feel like I'm suffocating in her chest. "Gah..!" I shout muffled and pull away. "F-Fine," I mutter with a blush. "Onee-San...." I mumble and she claps happily.

"Are you blind Imouto," the question shocks me so much that I almost lose my composure. "No," I answer firmly. "How many fingers am I holding up?" I concentrate on the air around me, feeling it shift once, twice, three times. "Three, five, eight, one." I answer as she quizzes me.

"Are my eyes open or closed?" I start to sweat, this is a lot harder than feeling the air shift. "Uh...closed?" I ask, I know I've gotten it wrong when she places a hand on my head. "Its alright to be blind Imouto." I blink slightly, I had thought she would slap me or worse. Then what she is saying registers in my mind.

'Now I have to play the part of innocent.' I growl in my mind and force tears to my eyes. "N-No its not..." I ball up my fists and put my hands to my eyes. "Its hard Onee-San..." She hugs me again and I force myself not to cringe. "Its alright Imouto, I'll protect you. Always," I sniffle slightly. "Promise?" She wipes my tears and kisses my forehead, "promise."

I smirk inwardly, happy my acting is working. "Tatsumi, come help me tuck Bloom in." I blink in confusion, "Bloom?" I ask curiously. "I don't like Wilt, you're more of a Bloom, so your name is Bloom." She pulls blankets over me and kisses my forehead. Tatsumi sits next to her awkwardly.

"Kiss her goodnight," Esdeath scolds and only Tatsumi notices my deathly glare. He leans down shaking and kisses my forehead as he seals his fate. "Goodnight Bloom." I pretend to fall asleep, "goodnight...Onee-San..." Bad thing about faking sleep......I fell asleep.

Uh...good luck Tatsumi?

End of Chapter~

Don't hate me if I don't update sometimes, please? Thanks for explaining FAN to me~!

Reaper- You should completely kick her butt. She either has the stories and doesn't update on time or forgets to write.

SHH!! DON'T TELL THEM THAT REAPER!!

Reaper- Too late. >:3

So mean... ;-;

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

~Animeandmusic