Murder and Anger

Lubbock's P.O.V (OH MAH GERSH! First time I start a chapter witout Wispy boo....I think I'm tired, please excuse me if this chapter sounds like crap because I just woke up....stuff happens when I wake up.....and I don't remember later.)

Shut up Anime-Chan, this is my story part. I get to party XD. ;-; Thanks you. Now where were we.....? *flips through script* ....skip my part. e.e Just. Skip. It.

Heeheehee~ Sorry dearie~!

Undertaker? The heck is going on?!

Lubbock's P.O.V (forreal now)

I heard a shatter in Wisp's room, she's probably angry about how stupid our argument was....or that she was somehow wrong! Yeah, I bet that's it! Now she'll come crying to me about how sorry she is and..... *Lubbock's censored fantasy*

Oh yeah...... "So did you two make up?" I snap to reality when I hear Miss Najenda's voice. 'Gah! I can't be thinking of Wisp when I'm after Miss Najenda!' I panic in my head. "By the looks of his face, he's either constipated or happy." I feel my eyes twitch at Leone's comment.

"I am-!" I'm cut off by a arm slinging around my shoulder. "Let's begin the party shall we? You like to party? I like to party, biyatchs." Wisp says next to me. I sweat-drop, "its a mission not a party." She laughs evilly, "mission or none....they all have blood." Holy shit, has she gone crazy? "Wisp, sit down so I can explain the mission and you can get whatever bloodlust you have fulfilled then." Miss Najenda orders.

"Fine, fine," Wisp gives in and plops down into a chair. "Why are you in your assassin outfit Wisp?" Tatsumi asks and I finally notice Wisp's lack of normal clothing. 'She was that close.....and I didn't get to cop a feel?! Really Lubba? Shut up! You're my subconscious! You have no say in this!'

"I won't feel like changing when we're done and I just wanna be ready to go." Tatsumi accepts this but everyone else doesn't seem to, other than Mine. "Well, let's get started...."

Wisp's P.O.V

Truth was, I couldn't control my emotions.

I go into my serious mode when Wave flies away and Kurome pulls out Yatsufusa. "Yatsufusa sounds too much like Mufasa....creepy, say it with me everyone! Mufasa, ooo! Y'all feel that? Mufasa, ooo, Mufasa, ooo!...what? Never seen Lion King?" Blank emotions, "well you bitches have no childhood nor life." I state, crossing my arms.